New Trainer Of The Year Nomination

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

New Trainer Of The Year Nomination

Post by Ren Marston »

So flabbergasted I managed to get a nomination for the new trainer of the year award! I was aiming to at least come in the top 20 new players so fourth was amazing, and then getting nominated is all the sweeter. I am really proud of the year I've had. With just a little over 60 horses actively racing, I think 393 starts, 46 wins (8 being stakes), 45 seconds, and 53 thirds is better than I could have hoped for. I've been super blessed to have two fantastic unofficial mentors, and great friends in addition to that. With the Festivus coming in just a matter of a day, and my current yearlings moving on to the track, I'm hopeful to have a successful Junior season next sim year as well.

Thank you to anyone who may or may not vote for me, and congratulations to my fellow nominees! You all were fantastic this season and I thoroughly enjoyed competing alongside y'all!
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: New Trainer Of The Year Nomination

Post by Eric Gray »

You had a great year Ren, congratulations.