Now 2 year olds - who's your fav?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Now 2 year olds - who's your fav?

Post by T.D. Palm »

David Velasquez wrote: 3 years ago :shock: :P The name of this precious filly, is the flame that allows me to dream. I wake up in being able to have the opportunity that once arrives at your door to stay, and be a guide in the walk that remains for you, I know that she has already changed the future of my stable

In addition, she arrives at my stable without me having the slightest idea, of the decision of the heart Kris Bobby, who without any interest has been generously kind to share something precious about her with me
Kris is one of the people that I admire the most, and respect, even before I received these 2 wonderful gifts from her, since last year a beautiful filly also gave me my 2 only Stakes that I managed to win in year 57

So immensely grateful to Kris for giving me the opportunity to dream, and have firm hopes that everything can change when you present with generosity and kindness knock on your door this baby named My Drean, is that literally MY DREAM

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1277247
Best of luck with her, David
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Tim Matthews wrote: 3 years ago Jerusalem has a 57.6 turf work under her belt, hopefully she can live up to it :)
wow Excellent name and impressive filly much success with her
greetings
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

T.D. Palm wrote: 3 years ago
David Velasquez wrote: 3 years ago :shock: :P The name of this precious filly, is the flame that allows me to dream. I wake up in being able to have the opportunity that once arrives at your door to stay, and be a guide in the walk that remains for you, I know that she has already changed the future of my stable

In addition, she arrives at my stable without me having the slightest idea, of the decision of the heart Kris Bobby, who without any interest has been generously kind to share something precious about her with me
Kris is one of the people that I admire the most, and respect, even before I received these 2 wonderful gifts from her, since last year a beautiful filly also gave me my 2 only Stakes that I managed to win in year 57

So immensely grateful to Kris for giving me the opportunity to dream, and have firm hopes that everything can change when you present with generosity and kindness knock on your door this baby named My Drean, is that literally MY DREAM

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1277247
Best of luck with her, David
:P Hello T.D. Thank you very much, for your kind wishes
regards
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Serendipities - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1301798 - a freak TS
and
Show No Fear - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1280928 - a late blooming stakes TM
I'm just here for the fun of it
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

If I have to choose 1 then my Choice Will be Roses Of May
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1280197
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Beautyinthesorrow can do everything AW, TR and a bit of TM, TS, and chase. He’s stakes late bloomer now so I’m hoping he makes it to freak this year!
yeah
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago Beautyinthesorrow can do everything AW, TR and a bit of TM, TS, and chase. He’s stakes late bloomer now so I’m hoping he makes it to freak this year!
:shock: :shock: :shock: Just WOW Amazing :shock: :shock: :shock:
:P too good congratulations :P
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

This is the last foal from Fortitude...the dam of both Roughian and Mal.

She is a Stakes, Progressive...so I don't know if she will ever jump up to a Freak...but Mal was a stakes and he did ok at that level of talent : ) Hoping the same from this filly.

FIRE ON HIGH

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn...

ETA: Named for the biggest jam from my favorite musical. His dam is named for the same one.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

David Velasquez wrote: 3 years ago
Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago Beautyinthesorrow can do everything AW, TR and a bit of TM, TS, and chase. He’s stakes late bloomer now so I’m hoping he makes it to freak this year!
:shock: :shock: :shock: Just WOW Amazing :shock: :shock: :shock:
:P too good congratulations :P
Thank you David! :)
yeah
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

I'm not the most personable... person in the SIM, so I doubt most people know I exist and those that do have had little or nothing to do with me. That said, when Zero Smith started playing I helped him out with some guidance and over the years we, while not exactly being thick as thieves, kept an eye on how the other was doing.

Zero was a Pierro fan and had used him (and other RL Australian sires) quite a few times in the SIM. When he left the sim in mid-Y56, I picked up a handful of horses from the dispersal auction. One of them was this Pierro then-foal. Fast forward a couple of months to his first yearling gallop and it turns out he's a late-blooming freak.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with a turf miler (I think I last had one back in Y42 or something), nor whether his damsire having produced some good steeplechasers means anything. But hopefully I can have some fun with him.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Michael Looker wrote: 3 years ago I'm not the most personable... person in the SIM, so I doubt most people know I exist and those that do have had little or nothing to do with me. That said, when Zero Smith started playing I helped him out with some guidance and over the years we, while not exactly being thick as thieves, kept an eye on how the other was doing.

Zero was a Pierro fan and had used him (and other RL Australian sires) quite a few times in the SIM. When he left the sim in mid-Y56, I picked up a handful of horses from the dispersal auction. One of them was this Pierro then-foal. Fast forward a couple of months to his first yearling gallop and it turns out he's a late-blooming freak.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with a turf miler (I think I last had one back in Y42 or something), nor whether his damsire having produced some good steeplechasers means anything. But hopefully I can have some fun with him.
:shock: Hello friend, a pleasure to meet you, and how good that you have a special horse in your stable in my opinion, very out of knowledge yet, I think that a Freak LB is super cool

You are also so important, as each person in the game, so if at any time you want to share stories, or give some advice, you can gladly write, and help me on this path of being able to survive hahaha

I wish you the best with your stable, and we are ready to share with you as much as possible

regards
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

This freak late bloomer- love getting class from exile of kings, and she’s from the dam line of King of Stars.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1305824
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Randell Johnson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Randell Johnson »

Nightingale - Filly Freak DM + Late Bloomer!
4F D: 44.76
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1311623

Marvel x Zendaya
- Not many better DM mares in all the Sim, with a Super Stallion, match made in Heaven!
- Also My first ever homebred freak!
Gunite - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1785312
DM/DS & Steeplechaser - RL Steward Created, A's & A+'s

Chase Elliott - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1241172
Stewards Cup, Saudi, Pegasus Winner