THE Match Race-Insider Story

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

THE Match Race-Insider Story

Post by Carole Hanson »

I hadn't even noticed that the two jockeys in Pretty Sad and Age of Scorpio's match race shared the same surname! But thankfully someone did, and Andrew Davidson wrote an amazing fan-fiction style story looking into the rivalry between the sisters, to go along with the drama of the two best DS fillies ever facing off in a match race, I loved it! You're a talented writer Andrew :)

https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=17864
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: THE Match Race-Insider Story

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Got a call from Nora Roberts today to collaborate on her next series
;p
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

You have a gift of the written word Andrew, felt i was there.

BIG UP Sir.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago I hadn't even noticed that the two jockeys in Pretty Sad and Age of Scorpio's match race shared the same surname! But thankfully someone did, and Andrew Davidson wrote an amazing fan-fiction style story looking into the rivalry between the sisters, to go along with the drama of the two best DS fillies ever facing off in a match race, I loved it! You're a talented writer Andrew :)

https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=17864
I read that! Very clever Andrew!