new players

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: new players

Post by Rochelle Bos »

If I remember correctly Stormy, the trouble with that is Trial Park is not really close to much else TB track-wise. So they would be spending a lot of money to ship their horses in these small field races.

Claimers are a whole other bag of worms, I don’t touch them because they frustrated me to no end when I did try to run horses in them 😂
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

I for one did not participate alot at trial park. I started around the same time period that Rochelle did. While she was learning and building with TBs, I started in mixers and not that I am in the top half of mixer trainers I think that I do hold my own. Just showing there are other ways to make it in the sim without TP. I also bought tons of dollar horses but through good race placement they all made some money before heading to AJ. I run what is considered a big barn in the sim with over 175 entries running every mixer Wed. and Fri. I run everything from claimer to freak if it can make a check it runs.

Just pointing out that there are other ways to make it in the sim without using TP.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

There will be a barn dispersal coming up ,the 4th in a row from a Aussie player with the same MO....Modus operandi. in the last 2 real years.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I think we should probably stop speculation until there is hard evidence that this is a thing. I’m not denying that it is, the coincidence is pretty strong, but imagine Trent actually wanted to come back to the game, I think reading this stuff would strongly put him off.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Guess if they all returned together should be fun lol lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago Guess if they all returned together should be fun lol lol
If indeed they ever left :o :roll: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE

But like you say, if they all come back it will be rockin'
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

So they’re all Em? Confirmed the steward is oz
;p
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Dorothy as confirmed to me that L.S.D. was alive and kicking in 1939. lol lol
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago So they’re all Em? Confirmed the steward is oz
Ha! She’d be more like the witch if that were the case “I’ll teach you to complain in the forum my pretty”. I won’t even go into who might be a flying monkey. :D :D
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

How about just letting The Steward deal with this if there’s anything to deal with, and you all stop bullying some player, new or not, in the meanwhile.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Can you not make comparisons between unconfirmed possible shenanigans in a horse racing game to assault? That is extremely insensitive, trivializing, and not okay.
Last edited by Nini Panini 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago DELETED BY STEWARD
That’s a disgusting choice of words for the forum.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

DELETED by Steward
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

This is not a "LOL LOL" situation man. Come on, read the room. Se*ual assault is a highly sensitive topic and can be very triggering for some people. Stop being ignorant and actually try to see the other point of view.
Doug Cuomo
Derby Contender

Post by Doug Cuomo »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago I have read the room Carole, and i know who sits next to who on any issue therefore the LOL LOL
I don't sit next to anyone, it was a disgusting comment.