Junior player consultant.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Junior player consultant.

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I am offering, free to you, Junior player consultations. This is just like mentor program but not at all like a mentor. I have experienced very good success in limited time playing this game. Including 2 stewards cup wins in my first three years and top overall grade ones out of players to join since I have been playing. Act now and I’ll include this free horseshoe that is lucky.

Also doing limit time sessions with intermediate players. This is a special once in a life time offer.

Ask a question, get an answer. Carefully thought out with extra guessing involved. Talk about race placement, breeding advices, player communication, buying and selling, and much much more. Personal and real life advice costs extra. Small reoccurring fees may apply. Andrew reserves the right to ghost you at any time but he’s not like that. Probably not. Maybe. We’ll see.
;p