Grade 1 Wins

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Grade 1 Wins

Post by Stormy Peak »

Wasn't sure whether to put this in breeding or here in racing...but since some of the horses listed are still racing, I decided upon this forum.

Yesterday, my 3 year old filly, Extreme Ways, won her first Grade 1 win by a nose! She beat a filly, that I really thought was going to win that race, as she had several G1 wins already under her belt, Fire Is Hard To Hold, owned by Mike Springer.

Extreme Ways is another runner from my Foremost pedigree line, and this morning I became curious as to how many Grade 1 winners I have had from that line. So I looked at my trophy case, and found I've had 47 Grade 1 winners that have descended from my foundation mare Foremost.

My total Grade 1 wins total 66, so my Foremost line is a huge chunk of that amount. I'm looking forward to 3 more G1 wins to hit that milestone of 50 : ) But too, I'm thinking I need to get some other bloodlines into my stable...lol.

I'm happy to say that with my line it still looks like it's going strong, I have 4 or so freaks and a number of stakes types that will be hitting the track this year and next. But there was a point between the Sim years of 32 and 44, when I thought maybe the line had reached it's end as I didn't get any Grade 1 wins, in spite of breeding really nice mares to really nice stallions.
Then it picked back up again and I ended up with my runners, Forgot, Heartborken, Foretold, Mal, and Roughian.

Roughian is on her way out as far as racing, but I still have Rhianna, and Extreme Ways running and others who will be starting their turf careers this year and next year -- Rumble of Thunder, Fire On High, Malcontent, Tuck Everlasting, Baby I'm Amazed, and a few others, who I hope will be top notch contenders by the time their careers are done.

I would love to hear about anyone else's successes with a strong blood line. How many G1 wins have you had with a particular line over the years, or have you sadly had a great line that finally faded out as time went on.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Re: Grade 1 Wins

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

So 32 of my 55 G1 wins comes from My Heart of Hearts and her descendants. I always knew they powered my stable but that number is astonishing to me.

Congrats on Extreme Ways!
Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Sensationalistic won her 1st G1 race last night in a sponsored G1 with a strong 4 horse field. Very proud of her. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1230538

She is out of Summersational who is also the dam of Improvisational.
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I realized only now when I was glancing through my list of G1-winners that my Holiday-mare Roar Said The Cat has three G1-winning daughters. Two on turf, and a third on AW. Would I manage to manage this line properly, maybe one day she may have a descendant able of winning grade 1s on both turf and AW.
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

I had Mrs Carter in grade 1, she was my first teacher cuz I didnt go to kindergarten.. She was a winner too! WOMP WOMP!
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mary Whalen »

28 of my 42 grade 1 wins are thanks to this purchase back when we had International Stud auctions. Still have the line in my stable although they haven't been grade 1 quality for several years now. But still have hope for the future generations.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Mary Whalen wrote: 3 years ago 28 of my 42 grade 1 wins are thanks to this purchase back when we had International Stud auctions. Still have the line in my stable although they haven't been grade 1 quality for several years now. But still have hope for the future generations.
Keep breeding your mares to nice stallions, and hopefully your line will revive like my Foremost line did. As I said, I went from year 32 to year 44 before I finally got another Grade 1 winner from that line...then it was like it went into high gear and I now have a good number of stakes and freaks. I'm glad I never gave up on that line.

And to those here who have posted so far, it's really impressive to see how well your lines have done too! I hope that some here in the Sim are seeing the start of it all with mares that look like they are going to be awesome foundation mares for your stables.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Congratulations with Extreme Ways! She's a very nice filly.

I love families like that. My Sway line is the same. Of my grade one wins, 58 have come on dirt with either TB milers or routers. A whopping 35 are direct female line descendants of Sway and another 9 are from Through the Ghost (from the Sway line) kids/grandkids. They just keep on giving, although Accused Dreamer's branch is trying really hard to die on me, the cows. I keep getting really nice colts from them lately, but the fillies are leaving something to be desired.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I think I’m still too new to have multi-generational G1 winners for me 😅 but I have lots of hopefuls! 😍

My 3yo Slay Girl Slay son Unwavering has finished 2nd in 3 different G1s and 3rd in another 😂💔

All my other G1 winners are either still running, or they have babies due to debut this year 🥰

(I should add G1 winners for me, I may have some who won G1s for other people...)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I have Been here a while and still dont have bloodlines that really stand out over several generations yet though I have some hopefuls like mye DD line in trotters
My Old Majesty line with Little Ann has yet produced anything consistency over generationsyet but there is still Hope there I think