Live calls /podcast

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Live calls /podcast

Post by Xander Zone »

So I think my fav change I have made personally is I really enjoy listening to them on my drive to work in the morning and I actually listen to all the races .

So thank you for always having them up quickly
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Live calls /podcast

Post by Carole Hanson »

Yes always fun to listen back to them in the mornings!

Also, The Steward mentioned trying to work on something fun for us that wouldn’t be too little or too much work but they couldn’t figure out what that thing could be. So I’m gonna plug this suggestion again, broodmare sire stats on stallion pages, pretty please! Would be super handy and I don’t think it would be much work to implement, a good balance I think!
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I heard that the steward is starting a new Business where she will record your answering machine voice message for your phone for 10k game points !
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Xander Zone wrote: 3 years ago I heard that the steward is starting a new Business where she will record your answering machine voice message for your phone for 10k game points !
Would legit do this ;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

LOL
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Post by Noel Collins »

I'd also love Broodmare stats like Carole wants. That would be so swell for mare nerds like myself