When it runs in the family...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

When it runs in the family...

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Meet Manic Mondays. Towards the end of last season, when she had run second in 6 of 7 starts, I was thinking "wow, this horse is starting to get really annoying". Then she cleaned up her act (or, at the very least, is doing something different). Seconditis cured, all is well.

Cue little brother Mindless. Starting to get the most peculiar sense of déjà vu... :lol:
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: When it runs in the family...

Post by Maria Schreuder »

If seconditis is heritable, I wonder if firstitis might be too...
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

WOULD YA BELIEVE 3RDITIS???

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1242118

this guys mom has more 3rds than any other finish, though never more than 2 in a row, I am purdy hangry about this!!!
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

RNB Stables wrote: 3 years ago WOULD YA BELIEVE 3RDITIS???

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1242118

this guys mom has more 3rds than any other finish, though never more than 2 in a row, I am purdy hangry about this!!!
If mine would catch the disease five times over in stakes races I'd not be complaining too much :D
Maybe the name jinxed him, hopefully he will get his nose in front soon for you though.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I have terrible name recall - but 10 or Sim years ago, there was a horse - stakes or freak - that had something like 20+ 2nd's in a row before breaking it's maiden - and we are talking second in stakes - second in maiden - then second in another stakes, etc. Just crazy.
I'm just here for the fun of it