Nice article

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Nice article

Post by Art K Stables »

I enjoyed the Ashley Hunt article on Laura Smith. Its a very accurate description of what I have experienced in dealings with Laura and she is a great ambassador of the game. She is generous with her time from beginner on up and even sponsors races with her $$.. Can't ask for a better example of why this game is the one to play and keeps you here if you are willing to have the patience. And yes the title says it all, Laura is the queen of turf sprinting, and she has been both a fun rival as well as helpful friend when the situation required it. I couldn't have said what Ashley wrote better myself. Great article, all I wanted to say.. onward turf sprinter warriors and if you are new its a great article for you as well.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Nice article

Post by Ma Springs »

I agree, and well put! I enjoyed the article a lot and Laura is fabulous. :)
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

RNB Stables wrote: 3 years ago I enjoyed the Ashley Hunt article on Laura Smith. Its a very accurate description of what I have experienced in dealings with Laura and she is a great ambassador of the game. She is generous with her time from beginner on up and even sponsors races with her $$.. Can't ask for a better example of why this game is the one to play and keeps you here if you are willing to have the patience. And yes the title says it all, Laura is the queen of turf sprinting, and she has been both a fun rival as well as helpful friend when the situation required it. I couldn't have said what Ashley wrote better myself. Great article, all I wanted to say.. onward turf sprinter warriors and if you are new its a great article for you as well.
Thank you! I've always looked up to her!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Aww, thanks guys! I was not expecting this and it put a smile on my face in the middle of a really crappy RL day. ☺️ Thanks to Ashley for reaching out and putting together the interview!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.