Newbie Questions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Newbie Questions

Post by Lori Hamill »

Welcome back, John!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Wait wait wait. There are first class AIRPLANES now???
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

John Slotmon wrote: 3 years ago Wait wait wait. There are first class AIRPLANES now???
Technically first class vans too
;p
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

John Slotmon wrote: 3 years ago Wait wait wait. There are first class AIRPLANES now???
Yeah, it cost more, and takes more time to get a horse to the track...but No Tiredness from shipping :D

Also...not sure if this was around when you were still here. But ages ago, I suggested we should have a horses shipper called Van Hailin' 'lol...someone we could call back to the farm when we realized we shipped a horse to the wrong track, barn (country).

Anyway, we do now have an "Undo" option for a number of things, including 'stop shipping' However you do have to pay the original shipping amount...but your horse's tiredness is reset so any time he spent in the van or plane doesn't count as far as tiredness.

You know, it's really weird thinking of you as a 'newbie' I hope that soon, you have a stable that was as awesome as what you had in the past. If so, you will be a force to be reckoned with in the Sim : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Just have to shout-out Randall Allen and my pal Stormy for being an A+ humans in trying to help this old guy get the barn going again. I used (could have been) to be a contender!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012