New Farm?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

New Farm?

Post by Sara Julin »

Sooo... I have been working on a racing facility... and maybe... I'll make it into a farm here in Simhorseracing.
(That is my small hopeful plan, at least. We will see).
Would you like your champion(s) to live here? I sure wouldn't mind to have mine here :3

Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: New Farm?

Post by Nena Olson »

I thought you meant you were building a website or drawing one. Now I have re-read it and I get it. I would have my ponies live there!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I totally would have mine live there!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago I thought you meant you were building a website or drawing one. Now I have re-read it and I get it. I would have my ponies live there!
Hihi, no, thanks to the magic of Planet Zoo, I enjoy building stable maps and stables facilities ^^ So I had this idea, what if I made a accurate racing facility?! It is a fun little project ^^
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago I totally would have mine live there!
Yay! We will see if this farm will see the light of dawn ^^
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Very cool Sara, my horses would love to live there
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Are the stalls endless to fit all the horses some of us have in this game? Lol you need a salt flats record holder to reach the other end in a timely manner
;p
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Sara Julin wrote: 3 years ago
Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago I thought you meant you were building a website or drawing one. Now I have re-read it and I get it. I would have my ponies live there!
Hihi, no, thanks to the magic of Planet Zoo, I enjoy building stable maps and stables facilities ^^ So I had this idea, what if I made a accurate racing facility?! It is a fun little project ^^
Wait you are telling me that that is Planet Zoo?!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Gavin Guile wrote: 3 years ago Very cool Sara, my horses would love to live there
Thank you, Gavin ^^
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago Are the stalls endless to fit all the horses some of us have in this game? Lol you need a salt flats record holder to reach the other end in a timely manner
LOL, Realistically, NO xD NEVER LOL But with a bit of imagination it will work. Somehow LOL
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago
You'll get all excited then release you have to place stuff down to pieces of trim and suddenly its taken you 6 hours to build a single stall..
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 3 years ago
Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago

You'll get all excited then release you have to place stuff down to pieces of trim and suddenly its taken you 6 hours to build a single stall..
Yeah, it's Planet Zoo ^^ It's perfect for building facilities like this. You just need a little imagination to make it work (since Planet zoo is not aimed for horse farms) xD
And yes, Rocki. That is VERY True xD (lots of patience needed) xD
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

And then there is me who can't even build a fence in Planet Zoo LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago And then there is me who can't even build a fence in Planet Zoo LOL
I couldn't either in the beginning xD
But fences are the biggest NIGHTMARE in Planet Zoo. making and placing out fences takes 10 times longer than building a whole stable ^^'
I HATE building fences xD So tedious x3
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago And then there is me who can't even build a fence in Planet Zoo LOL
I couldn't either in the beginning xD
But fences are the biggest NIGHTMARE in Planet Zoo. making and placing out fences takes 10 times longer than building a whole stable ^^'
I HATE building fences xD So tedious x3
I also hate building fences LOL it always tells me I cant connect it or something stupid
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚