Do Auto Dispersals now include gallop ratings?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Do Auto Dispersals now include gallop ratings?

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Because right now one does and one doesn't... unless someone just named their auction "Auto Dispersal"?... is there a way to make game generated auctions highlighted or in red or something?

I think it's important to know if it's really an everything goes auction from a lost player or a cleaning house type auction.

Nothing wrong with either I just want to be aware of what's what.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Do Auto Dispersals now include gallop ratings?

Post by Carole Hanson »

That must be an error because they never include gallops/ratings, and it's understandable why too.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Its not an auto dispersal, he logged in today. There should be some way of stopping players using that term when setting up an auction, its misleading.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I thought “Auto Dispersal” was blocked from being used, the word “Dispersal” is allowed though if I remember correctly? This issue had already come up sometime in the past I think that’s why they changed it but I might just be remembering wrong.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I changed the word
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG