Favorite Horses Forum

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Favorite Horses Forum

Post by Danny Derby »

I love all the horses! POST YOUR FAVORITES BELOW!
Last edited by Danny Derby 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Favorite Horses Forum

Post by Brandon Schultz »

My favorite horse ever is Fighting Words.

She was a homebred foal out of a gift lease mare (you might have heard of the mare). Let me tell you, she was a horse of a lifetime. My first ever G1 winner. Won over $2 million. Won the SC in the last race of her career. And even had an award winning song written about her. Pretty cool!
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

If horses are still active and racing this is the Racing Forum and people shouldn't be dissuaded from talking about them in this forum.

And even if they are not still racing...I hope this site never gets to the point that it becomes some micro managed nanny state where newbees can't post anywhere but in their forum, or a stallion upon occasion can't be mentioned in this forum, because he happened to sire a bunch of G1 winners that won races during a race day....or any of those topics about the game in general, such as the GP topic has to be moved to the 'Off Topic (of racing) Forum...because it's not specifically talking about racing...but the game in general.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I don't know that I have a favorite horse, but one with fun sentimental value is Fadeintotheworld. He's not a world beater by any means but was one of the first horses I owned and as a new player picking up a horse for $1,000 that went on to be a stakes winner and earn over $100,000 was pretty special. Him Fastback and Storm Lady some of my other early days stars helped direct me towards turf horses something that obviously had a huge impact on my now 100% turf mile on the thoroughbred side of things stable

And of course if talking favorite horses I'd be remiss if I didn't talk about my paints that now dominate my stallion. Every Now and Then was my first real superstar paint and years latter my first hall of farmer so will always have a special place in my heart. Synchrony was such an amazing race mare and now broodmare that I can't help but adore her. And again I have a special place in my heart for those horses from my early days of paints Splash of Regality a "good" mare who produced my first paint Steward's Cup winner and 4 other stakes winners. Armastus who produced 3 stakes winners and super producer Dashuri and Aunt Sally who didn't throw out superstars but threw out a number of useful horses which was what I was looking for starting out.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

By far my favorite horse is Cathay Williams, a 3 time Simmy award winner that will probably be my first HOF inducted horse. She was a lot of fun to race. I have my fingers crossed that a descendant transcends in the future.
My other favorite was Stars of Force. He was my first G1 winning TB and a total shock.
I have super high hopes for my late blooming 2 yr old filly Bamboleo. She does not have a head shot yet because I am waiting for more accolades. I don’t want to jinx her. Lol
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Surprisingly Dash isn’t my favourite, that honour goes to Good As Hell. She is my G1 winningest horse, including twice against boys, and a homebred to boot 🥰 She is out of one of my very first reliable stake winning horses that I got from an AJ dispersal. ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Well this thread went sideways...
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Where do I post mixer favorite horses?
;p
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Well this thread went sideways...
It made me laugh...needed a good laugh after yesterday's bad news.

I might as well add to it a little

Roughian isn't my favorite horse.
Love her, and while she's one of my favorites...my all time favorite horse is Foremost. She was my first horse in the Sim and the foundation mare for my stable. : )

Four of her descendants are entered into the SC Filly And Mare Turf this year - all are Grade 1 Winners.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1690442
~Kindness of Others (bred and owned by Norman Architecture)
~Extreme Ways
~Rumors
~Roughian.

And 2 of her descendants are entered into the SC Bunburette....both are freaks and both are stakes winners.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1689962

~Rumble of Thunder
~Fire On High.

-------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Well this thread went sideways...
:lol: "A place for everything, and everything in it's place."