Y58 Steward's Cup: Who ya got?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Y58 Steward's Cup: Who ya got?

Post by Brian Leavitt »

So entries for every Steward's Cup race are now open, so reply to this thread and tell us who all you've got going to the Steward's Cup this year!

For me:

Tuesday
Exoplanets in the Open Pace
Real Big Frighten in the Oaks Pace

Thursday
Fury of the Storm in the Juvenile Fillies
Meteorite, North Star, and Point Nemo in the Bunburette
Release the Kitties in the Filly Turf Dash

Friday
Catonarainbowbridge in the Filly and Mare Turf
Kitten in the Turf Mile
Madeline in the Filly and Mare Turf Sprint
Meridian Dance in the Ladies Route

Some cool notes:

Barring any horses getting bumped, this will be the second time I ran three horses in the Bunburette. The first time I did it Cat From Outer Space was 5th
If Kitten manages to (somehow) win the Turf Mile, she will be the first thoroughbred to win both the filly and colt versions of the same Steward's Cup race, assuming I didn't miss something in the Simuseum
If Madeline manages to win the Filly and Mare Turf Sprint, I'll be the first trainer to win that race four times
If Catonarainbowbridge wins the Filly and Mare Turf, then I'll have won every turf route Steward's Cup race during my Sim career after Pingu in the Y 32 Turf, Praise Helix in the Y46 Bunburette, and End of a Hero in the Y48 Bunbury

So enough rambling about my stable, tell us what you've got, and share some cool facts/hopes that you have with your horses and their races!
I have a stable full of cats
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Y58 Steward's Cup: Who ya got?

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I have at least 2 entries in all of the AWS races, literally nothing else
yeah
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I have 3 horses (so far) who will run in the Steward's Cup week.

Unique Find is going for the Steward's Cup Filly and Mare Turf Sprint.
She won the G2 Mink Coat Stakes in week 7. She is a kind of longshot, but if she get's to stay in the field, I'll let her have a go.

Kinetic Kingdom will head for the Steward's Cup Juvenile, trying to defend his unbeaten title with 3 out of 3 lifetime, all stakes races. And it is such a relief to not worry about getting scratched (the little perk of having high points).
So he will meet the best among the 2 year old dirt routers. I'll cross my fingers for my black homebred : )

And last, but certainly NOT the least, "the hate him or love him" -quote by The Steward Crayon is returning to the Steward's Cup Classic as the defending champion. It feels nice to return to the Classic where he made himself a name last year and became one of the biggest upsets in the Classic's history.
He has had a amazing year so far and always tries his best to hit the board when it counts. There is some very nice horses in the race this year, and some horses Crayon has not yet faced. So it shall be very interesting to see how he will hold up against these new horses, and old competitors he has faced before. Wish Crayon a safe trip to the wire ^^

Best of luck to everyone in 2 weeks! ^^
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Oceanside - Stewards Cup Filly & Mare Turf Mile

Fantastic Beast - Steward's Cup Classic

Quiet Goodbye - Steward's Cup Bunburette
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Here's my runners.

Thursday
Fetch - Debutante
Peach - Juvenile Fillies
Yggdrasil - Juvenile Fillies
Three Body Problem - Juvenile

Friday
Chrono Trigger - F&M Dirt Mile
Danon Glorious - Going to YOLO it in the Mile
Into The Unknown - Distaff
Kylo Ren - Turf
Poet's Corner - Classic
Silence Suzuka - Distaff
Togo - Sprint
Youalwayssaygoodnite - F&M Turf
Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

Monday
Sunrise inthe Dawn - Synthetic Classic

Thursday
Apocalypse Rising - Juvenile

Friday
Wrapitinadirtyrag - F&M Turf Sprint

chance of me scratching all three and routing elsewhere: high
At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon
Y59: Sunrise inthe Dawn – AWR
Y60: Faded Memory – DR

A Complete Historical Guide to the Louisville Derby
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I run a bunch of old vets and also one horse no one has heard of that I love called Brake The Chains she improved to freak this year has tan big numbers and has not lost all year .
Enpea Racing
Sprinter

Post by Enpea Racing »

Pigs must be flyin' but I have 2 entries this year :lol: . I have only ran one other horse in these and not since Y54 (and I also ran same horse in Y51).

Loving You is running in the Filly & Mare Turf
She is definitely outclassed in that race but she did run a 95 in a G3 this year, so I would be happy if she finishes in the money. This is one last hurrah - she will be retired after the race - which I am very excited for her foals!

Heart Magnified is running in the Turf Dash
We'll see if he's up to snuff but another already tough field - he's still a late bloomer so should improve some point after this year as well.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Thursday in the SC Bunburette. Two freaks...but unfortunately both Love Mud...so small handicap there right off the bat

Fire on High (Half to Mal and Roughian)
Rumble of Thunder

Friday in the SC Filly and Mare Turf:

Extreme Ways
Roughian
Rumors

SC Marathon - probably my two most frustrating horses in my barn...a freak and a stakes...neither really ever fired. but I keep hoping they will take to the distance and have a good day.

Aloft
Leto

-----------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I have no horses I feel absolutely sure will do well, but at the moment I have these guys entered. We’ll see if I remember to check fields closer to race day, and then if I do I might: a) chicken out or b) scream YOLO and go with it.

Beau - Turf Mile
Dash - Turf Sprint
Good As Hell - Turf Mile or F&M Turf Mile
Madame - F&M Turf Mile
Starfall - Distaff
Elphie - Juvenile Fillies Turf
Church Bells - Bunburette
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

I am hoping to run 2 in this years SC

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1277424 In the Juvi Fillies Turf

and

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1262670 in the SC Filly and Mare Turf.

No great expectations for Hit the Target but i'm hopeful for a good run for Kindness of Others who could get in the Money .
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Depending on scratches, either by the field or voluntarily, I've got three scheduled to go.

The only one that I'm sure will run is Deputy Dog who may be going to the starting gate for the final time. She is in the Distaff and facing a tremendous field.

The other two will mark the first two non Deputy Dog entrants that I've ever had. First is Say Yes to a Drink in the Filly and Mare Sprint where she gets to face Intellivore (yay).

Finally, I have Black Eagle running in the Juvenile Fillies on Thursday. It's got 15/16 in the field right now, but she is 12th in points so she should be safe, but she is currently the only maiden in the field. I still may scratch her, but right now, I have a good feeling.
David Howard
Miler

Post by David Howard »

I've got three in currently:

Sham Spirit in the Juvenile Turf over a mile - 4 wins from 4 starts, but probably not at his best yet
Dunk and Egg in the 3yo+ Turf over 1 1/2 miles - Picked up a G2 a couple of starts ago over this trip so may run ok
Albert Storm in the Paint Classic over 870yds - 6 year old in good form, outside chance of some prize money

Any of mine that don't finish last will be treated as winners
Turf Mile stud:
Devonshire Lad
- $30,000

Turf Route studs:
Daddy Green
- $10,000
Mauriously - $10,000
Dunk and Egg - $10,000
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Only one this year and it’s a Thoroughbred. Bamboleo, a 2yo turf miler filly.
Normally, my SC entrants are usually Arabian routers but all my freaks for the last two seasons suck and don’t deserve to run.
This will be my first year in a long time that I don’t have any mixer SC qualifiers. I do have two 3yo fillies entered in the Arabian Oaks but this is not a SC race.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

I have Winden|AW Juvie Fillies who I am pretty excited about. I've always had a few AW horses here and there sweeping lower graded stakes races but never one like herself and her younger brother so we will see!

and You cant forget about Star Shopping, who I'm hoping will beat a very tough field in the Juvie Fillies Turf (if I dont decide to let her run at the boys ;) )
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another