New SIM Requirement

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

New SIM Requirement

Post by Garret Folsom »

Can we make it a new SIM requirement that Tim "Just Tim, wait no, CloutChasingHomie999" Matthews has to submit an article at least once per week?
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: New SIM Requirement

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Deal
;p
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

For those who can’t read the sponsor promo in the Arabic script here is what it says: liaistirdad khasm khasin binisbat eishrin bialmiayat ladaa jamie bayiei altajziat alrayiysiiyn eabr al'iintirnit , aistakhdam alramz altarwijiu timuthi
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 2 years ago For those who can’t read the sponsor promo in the Arabic script here is what it says: liaistirdad khasm khasin binisbat eishrin bialmiayat ladaa jamie bayiei altajziat alrayiysiiyn eabr al'iintirnit , aistakhdam alramz altarwijiu timuthi
What did Jamie do?
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Sara Julin wrote: 2 years ago
Keith Maidlow wrote: 2 years ago For those who can’t read the sponsor promo in the Arabic script here is what it says: liaistirdad khasm khasin binisbat eishrin bialmiayat ladaa jamie bayiei altajziat alrayiysiiyn eabr al'iintirnit , aistakhdam alramz altarwijiu timuthi
What did Jamie do?
Sorry I didn’t explain. One of Tim’s articles has a “sponsor promo” in Arabic script.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 2 years ago
Sara Julin wrote: 2 years ago
What did Jamie do?
Sorry I didn’t explain. One of Tim’s articles has a “sponsor promo” in Arabic script.
Hihi, No I understood, Keith ^^
In the translation it says Jamie though, which was funny among all the gibberish ^^)
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Tim,

While secretary is a word that historically is used for both genders...
'masseuse' refers to female massage therapists and 'masseur' for male massage therapists.
You should have let your secretary proof-read your article...???
lol

Pretty funny stuff, I enjoyed both articles : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

English translation: To redeem a special twenty percent discount at all major online retailers, use promo code Timothy
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

I'll have to talk to my agent. But I'm really liking my current schedule of "every once in a while"
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’