Upcoming Steward's Cup Broadcasts

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Upcoming Steward's Cup Broadcasts

Post by Gwayne's World »

Jon Xett wrote: 2 years ago
Mara Jade Vess wrote: 2 years ago
Ash Tarasin wrote: 2 years ago Will it be possible to listen in the morning European time as per usual, or should I make sure to set the alarm? 🙂
Yes it'll be available for you when you wake up, just as the regular calls are! Once the premiere is done, you'll be able to watch/fast forward/etc as you would a normal video.
Since it is a Premiere, should I wear formal attire? I think I shall.
Tuxedo? naw.
Fancy go to meeting' suit? nope.
Clown shoes and red nose? too pretentious?
"So Damn Lucky" t-shirt and red bow tie? ummm.
I know. Now, where is my old band uniform? perfect. jX
Wearing pants is optional.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Hi guys! Mara let me know that the first broadcast went off well! I will be recording Friday's calls in about 8 hours. Results have happened but I haven't seen them yet, and I've got other work stuff to do first. It's super weird talking to myself... but super cool that this option exists!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Jimmy Jewell
Sprinter

Post by Jimmy Jewell »

Thanks Emily and Mara for getting the calls out -superb work !
This is the first time I've heard the race calls and I've just listened to the whole shebang on me way to work. I really enjoyed being part of it and I now understand a little better as to why this 'game' is so unique....

cheers all,
(Mr Impressed of Milton Keynes )
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

So I don't see the link to the YouTube premiere on the front page or in the chat room, so just in case it's not up there by the time the broadcast starts, you can use this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjoG8VWBiDI

EDIT: Well now don't I look foolish lol
I have a stable full of cats