Who else is starting to go crazy?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Re: Who else is starting to go crazy?

Post by Noel Collins »

I’m a big Leverage fan. There’s a reboot/continuation of it coming soon. There’s two episodes of Loki out also.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Peter Quill wrote: 2 years ago
Emily Mitchell wrote: 2 years ago It's not been long at all and I'm "chomping at the bit" as it were LOL Ready for the new year

Anyone got really *funny* tv shows or movies to recommend to help with my severe boredom? :lol: :lol: :lol: Can be in another language, only available in certain countries, etc. anything most of the world may have overlooked

My contribution can be my favorite things ever: British Panel shows. Can find on YouTube!!! Titles:
Have I Got News for You
Would I Lie To You? *****this is the best one ever
8 Out of 10 Cats
8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown
Taskmaster
Ranganation

There you go, go discover some laughs!
I love Would I Lie To You, Lee Mack cracks me up, he is so quick :-)
I just have to say I'm so happy two people in the SIM know the joy of Lee and David. lol I can watch them on repeat
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

Emily if you like Lee Mack give the sitcom Not Going Out a try.
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

I love Would I Lie To You but I NEED a new series, the BBC endlessly repeats the existing ones and I'm always starting an episode then realising I've seen it.

David Mitchell is amazing. He plays Shakespeare in the show Upstart Crow which was pretty good. There's a radio show called The Unbelievable Truth which is also hilarious and he's the host.