19+ lengths back..

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

19+ lengths back..

Post by Abby Brooks »

Race Link

Seeing these running lines + how far back the rest of the field was minus the 3rd closing late made me wonder..
Has there been any big prestigious races with similar finishes?
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Re: 19+ lengths back..

Post by Art K Stables »

only if somehow a beginner put horses in their wrong surface and/or distance as in this case (at least I HOPE it was a beginner).. less likely to happen in bigger races because the field will fill with qualified horses and those bottom 2 would never qualify.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Looks like 3rd and 4th spots swapped finish margins. ???

The first 3 horses were not far apart, when looking at the finish...then there is a huge gap to the 4th place horse...

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

That's what happens when you put 2 dirt routers in an all weather mile race. They cashed checks though.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

For clarification..I know why they were so far back and did awful..but was just curious if there were any main card races which had similar running lines where two/three took off and left the others..
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another