Brandon's Articles

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Brandon's Articles

Post by Danny Derby »

I just want to say these are some of the best articles I've seen on the SIM in years, super enjoyable and offering a unique perspective. Hope to see lots more in the future!
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: Brandon's Articles

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Wow, Danny, thank you so much. It feels great to hear from another fan of my work. My inbox is currently overflowing with wonderful fan mail and suggestions for future articles but it is such a pleasure to wake up to see this posted publically on the forum. Even more special to hear it from one of the best trainers and breeders in the game! Truly an honor.

Let me assure you that there is much, much more to come. I am only getting started. My goal is to change the face of The Feature Race forever. It is a lofty goal I know, but, I believe it can be done. I have been working night and day on some groundbreaking articles and cannot wait to publish them in the very near future. STAY TUNED!
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Brandon's Articles

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Very entertaining.
I'm just here for the fun of it