SC 2 yo filly turf sprint preview?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

SC 2 yo filly turf sprint preview?

Post by Art K Stables »

I sponsored a Grade 1 race for 2yo filly turf sprinters mainly because of course I have a racer or 2 who might have a chance at the big race, so lets get an early preview perhaps? The race is tonight with 9 runners, many of whom who are already stakes winners and 90+ speed ratings in that race.. I think its a quality field overall and best of luck to all the entrants!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1766448
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: SC 2 yo filly turf sprint preview?

Post by Carole Hanson »

My filly might look like a bum compared to this lot but to be fair she’s a stakes progressive and works very very quick so I thought I might as well take a shot with her :)
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Hey Carole,
Any 3f work under 35.60 is definitely something to note and it’s also quite possible that some of the 90+ racers had their best race as we have often seen, one race doesn’t say much and she certainly belongs in this one 😀
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Good luck Art! Thanks for sponsoring this super cool race, will be interesting to see how quick they go when you have all these amazing fillies in there!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Big thanks for sponsoring this race! I love my filly and of course I want her to do well, but above all this is a great test to see how to plan the rest of the season.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 2 years ago Big thanks for sponsoring this race! I love my filly and of course I want her to do well, but above all this is a great test to see how to plan the rest of the season.
Hey no problem, moonchaser is right there and the numbers don’t show a standout but the races might .. we will see! The sprinting division is all about impatience as the milers and routers have to wait weeks to start.. we even have some bets on this one goin on 😀
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

going to be interesting too see
my turf sprint barn is steadily improving and I dont have anything special this year but I do have 2 stakes lb yearlings im a little bit excited about