Debut race

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Debut race

Post by Eric Gray »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1831487

I’m obviously excited about my guy, but what a race. Keith and Kent’s horses were spectacular. Looking for big things from all 3 colts.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Re: Debut race

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I was very excited to see how my homebred, fast working, Dave Matthews Band freak would do in his first race. I was looking for a decisive win and 90s SF. I got up this morning (on the East Coast US not usually up for race results) to watch, as usual, my races with the viewer before knowing results. I was a bit upset as Philadelphia Blue nipped my guy at the wire and as Magic Kingdom closed enough to make the 2nd and 3rd place finishes too close for comfort. Speed figures had to be really good to make up for his loss and they were. Still pretty excited about the future as I'm sure Eric and Kent are.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Aaron Tonning
Miler

Post by Aaron Tonning »

I watched this race last night as my guy finished 7th and saw the 100 SF for the top 2 and the 99 Sf in 3rd and was just in awe. What a race this was. I was thinking of how excited Eric must be. Keith and Kent have some good ones too. Maybe this was a SC Juvenile preview.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Holy cats! Remind me not to race against them lol! Congrats all around
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt