Small announcement

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Small announcement

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I figured most people would see it here:

I haven't replied to a lot of people the last few weeks and wanted to apologize, my life has basically been one hospital visit after another and just a general mess, so I all I can do on the Sim right now is enter my favorite horses ever now and then.

I got a few questions about leasing/ swapping out Home We'll Go, Louisville Oaks winner and mutiple freak producer. Since there's no way I'll be able to breed my mares I'll prepare a lease auction with all my decent mares in the coming days, including Home We'll Go.

I hope there will be some interesting mares that produce well for you, and that I will be able to really return to the game soon :)

Thanks for reading,
Lisa
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Small announcement

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Put a healthy reserve on Home We’ll Go, I’m sure if the Steward doesn’t bid, Laura and/or Eric will.

As for yourself, I hope all is getting better for you and that you will be coming back full time, soon enough.

Take care Lisa!
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Sending prayers 🙏
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I am so sorry to hear that you aren't doing well, Lisa. Sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way ❤
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Sending healing thoughts to you, Lisa, once our bodies demand our attention there's not much else we can do but follow along and hope everything works out. Hospital stays are never any fun. Hope you are back to 100% soon.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Lisa, I'm so sorry you are going through so much. I hope that in a near future, life will be much easier for you.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I hope that life settles down & good health comes quickly.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through Lisa, sending you my best wishes.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I hope things will be okay for you, Lisa <3
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Warm wishes, Lisa - we look forward to having you back at full strength! :)
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Praying for you to have a speedy recovery so you can get back to your life. Big hugs to you!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

So sorry to hear that! Wishing you all the best and a fast and full recovery so you can do the things you love to do.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

My life feels more like a bad, overly dramatic movie right now... Going to go to the hospital again in the coming days after I escaped having been taken hostage in my own apartment for a week. Wish me luck that I can get my health and other things on track and that my ex doesn't fulfill his "promises" and finally goes to prison now...

But enough venting, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and also everyone who bid in my auctions and helped make them a success! Hope the mares produce well for you and that you all have a nice remaining week 16 and start to the new Sim-year :)
Lisa
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I'm so very sorry for the troubles in your life right now, Lisa. I hope your health issues resolve quickly, and that your ex goes to prison for a long, long time. You hang in there girl!! Let me know if I can do anything to help.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Lisa, I am sorry. I hope that soon you will be recovering from the health issues and hopefully the ex, will end up in prison and you can find some escape from the stress/fear that man has brought into your life. I hope he does everything wrong, ends up in prison, and repeats the doing everything wrong, and keeps getting time added to his sentence. It doesn't sound like an overly dramatic movie you've been living...but more like a true horror show. : (

I hope you have some solid support from family and/or friends to help you through all of this.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000