Small announcement

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Small announcement

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I hope your health improves and you get through this. Sending healing thoughts. If you need any help breeding your remaining mares, let me know.
I'm just here for the fun of it
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Been there with the terror of a violent ex. My hope is that you heal up quickly and by the holiday season are both well and well rid of that nightmare.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Thank you all so much.
The worst thing is how I have accidentally dragged my family and best friend into this, as they all thought I was dead last week and he threatened them, too. Also people who have never been in a similar situation telling you what "they would have done", not even knowing my ex and how he reacts etc. aren't very helpful either...
But, oh well, it could've ended worse and I'm very thankful for the support I have gotten and still get (also from the Sim-community when I was in rehab etc and couldn't care for my stable!)
Just wanted to say thank you again for the kindness and I'm going to start answering/ sending private messages tomorrow :)
Lisa
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

Omg. Just stumbled onto this. My heart breaks for you Lisa.

If there's anything I can do (yes, I'm a lawyer), just let me know.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

So sorry to learn what you are going through! Hope you and things will be well very very soon! Sending warm thoughts your way.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500