Week 16

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Week 16

Post by The Steward »

I'm planning on calling as much as I can, but it is the kids' fall break AND I have jury duty, so no official schedule yet. But I'm really excited about it!!!

Not as excited to breed my mares though :-(
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Week 16

Post by Ren Marston »

not to worry, im willing to take on the burden of breeding your mares, I am willing to make the sacrifice in exchange for all the revenue of the Stew bred auction. Deal? /j
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I thought I was done until I saw the list of pretty turf routers retiring, lol
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

162 unbred mares in the stable here, several left to retire... I suspect a cull will be required :?

Stoked for calls though! Sounds like I'll have to take a few afternoon naps so I can wake up to listen :)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE