Festivus is around the corner…

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Re: Festivus is around the corner…

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Well, it's time for festivus! Save Polk from the vampire-cat (Allan!) :lol:

A close-up... :mrgreen:
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I miss him often, but whenever Festivus rolls around I really miss the one and only Scott Eiland. Wish you could be airing grievances with us tonight man.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I procrastinated all week and was a half second too slow on the buttons tonight, so I have no choice but to wait for this one :roll:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1490148

To the original question, though, I dare not truly hope for anything, but I have bred a few DRs that for once might be okay. Maybe. We'll see.

And if this kid is at least allowance, I will have no complaints about anything else.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1486036
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Clark Hoss just made a good dollar on me!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Danny Derby wrote: 2 years ago I miss him often, but whenever Festivus rolls around I really miss the one and only Scott Eiland. Wish you could be airing grievances with us tonight man.
I agree my friend, it sure isn't the same without him. Cheers Mr. Awesome in Heaven my friend
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Danny Derby wrote: 2 years ago I miss him often, but whenever Festivus rolls around I really miss the one and only Scott Eiland. Wish you could be airing grievances with us tonight man.
This.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

Do you gallop each foal individually or all in one go? I kind of want to gallop each individually on my very first festivus. 🥰😍

I only have three thoroughbreds and only because one of my favorite studs was getting pensioned - so look at my shiny Arab.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1455496
Last edited by Ali Sills 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Jack Meyer wrote: 2 years ago
I agree my friend, it sure isn't the same without him. Cheers Mr. Awesome in Heaven my friend
I always think of him at Festivus - I can't remember if it was on a thread or in chat that we jokingly started calling the first yearling gallop "Festivus"from Seinfeld, and then it stuck

and as to the anticipation - I'm most curious to see how my dirt sprinter breeding comes out. I don't really do much with dirt sprinters/milers these days, but I picked up a Langfuhr mare in the end of year auctions since he also produced turf sprinters. A Lang Time Ago hypo'd B+ to turf sprinters, but A- to dirt, so I went with King of Stars to produce - Galaxy Far Away ( https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1477763 ). I'm in Spain right now, so 9AM for me(which is in 2 hours).
I'm just here for the fun of it
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago I have 45 foals and I'm quite excited for at least 40 of them, but these 6 are maybe my best hopes:

Parts Unknown x Ariel-ALLOWANCE/LATE BLOOMER
Just a great pedigree really

Battleships-War Like Me x Baby Shark Doo Doo-FREAK/LATE BLOOMER
Thanks to Lily for this one, I hope she does well!

Mr. Wonderful x Famitsu-ALLOWANCE/LATE BLOOMER
By that awesome dual SC producer of this year, and out of a SC winning champion mare, with a champion pedigree

Moulay El Hassan x Insignia Imperalis-STAKES/PEAK
Awesome sire who was a dual SC winner, and the dam is a SC winner and looks like a pretty special blue hen, with all A hypos (including one to an AWR??)

Contrail x La Forza-SOLID/PROGRESSIVE
Contrail has given me 2 stakes from 2 foals to gallop, and the dam of this one is a SC winner and a promising blue hen

Talus x See You When-ALLOWANCE/LATE BLOOMER
A 1/2 brother to SC winner See You in the Dark, and Chimbo winner Mahler
Bleh, that sucks
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

For me, Follow the Lights produced a freak late bloomer by Don't Forget Me https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1486036. I could not be more thrilled right now, I asked her to just please be allowance or better and she delivered well beyond hopes and expectations <3
I also managed to actually breed some stakes DRs for once, by From Now On, DMB, and Arizona, and a stakes TR by Hozier Daddy.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Battleships-War Like Me x Baby Shark Doo Doo-FREAK/LATE BLOOMER
Holy moly!! Congrats!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Jack Ryder wrote: 2 years ago Looks neat.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1479092
Thanks to Cleo for doing the contest and Nini for keeping KC open.
Yay!
Right now, 'Here Comes the Queen' looks like a claimer, but don't despair because they are a solid source of income, and can always improve with racing experience! This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring her along carefully.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 2 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 2 years ago Battleships-War Like Me x Baby Shark Doo Doo-FREAK/LATE BLOOMER
Holy moly!! Congrats!
Thanks! I was very excited about that one, and she was the first one I galloped so that was nice! Little did I know this would be the last of that excitement haha
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 2 years ago I'm going to list two, because the foal I am most excited about is a Steward Bred...
Gadot by Castles Crumble and out of the incomparable Ring Leader! I loved that 3x3 Man Of Mystery cross!

Now, the "Me Bred" that I am most excited for is my Full Sister to this year's Steward's Cup Juvenile Fillies winner!
Gadot is Freak Peak. YASSS!!
The second filly I listed is Solid Late Bloomer (ooof)

BUT!!! Eurythmics is a Freak Late Bloomer :D
Fun little fact about her - she would have gotten a random career-ending injury as a foal, but I was a smart girl and had her insured lol.

I also have 8 very well bred Stakes babies, including my filly out of Kentucky Oaks winner Sea Hear Now.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!