A Festivus Miracle?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: A Festivus Miracle?

Post by Nena Olson »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 2 years ago I'm just glad we don't have to wait until Monday anymore

The real festivus miracle would be if all said yearlings magically got names overnight
Or my two year olds LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

Art K Stables wrote: 2 years ago It’s amazing how anxious some are to hurry up and get the disappointment over 🤠😴
This is the most accurate post in the history of the Forum
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Nena Olson wrote: 2 years ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 2 years ago I'm just glad we don't have to wait until Monday anymore

The real festivus miracle would be if all said yearlings magically got names overnight
Or my two year olds LOL
Feeling very seen.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Best thread of the season. Every. Single. Year.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Me begging because I'm impatient. If only I were actually that cute.

First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Art K Stables wrote: 2 years ago It’s amazing how anxious some are to hurry up and get the disappointment over 🤠😴
I love it - which of course - is why it is called Festivus - from Seinfeld; George Costanza's father would make George hold the Festivus pole while his father stated how he had been disappointed by George over the previous year.

Its all the anticipation of Christmas followed by the disappointment of your A hypo-mate galloping solid peak
I'm just here for the fun of it