Stupid Cow

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Stupid Cow

Post by Paul Sellers »

I leased this mare from Louise Bayou. And in the comments section, the only thing written was

Which is an understandable comment, considering she was a $2.5 million purchase at auction and earned back only about 2.5% of that on the track. What only made things worse is that a paid consultancy with Anna-Liza Doolittle revealed that she "should be a good broodmare, the kind that could surprise you with a nice runner once in a while." Ooof.

So I can see why Louise posted such a comment in the notes section.

But when she threw a Stakes/Late Bloomer, I knew I had to use "cow" in the name somehow.

Cow in Korean is amso (암소). Thus, Amso Fast.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Stupid Cow

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

lol perfect
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I love it : )

I've followed Kpop and Kdrama for about 15 years now, and my stable is filled with horses that have Korean names, but nothing as clever as Amso Fast.

Mal, my turf route stallion... in Korean, Mal - 말 means 'horse' so that's about it for my Korean pun.
Mal is Spanish means bad, and also "Mal" is the captain of Serenity the ship from the show Firefly.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

And I'd do it again!! hahaha All kidding aside, I'm so happy you got a stakes from her!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder