Y60 Lease Auction - Race My TB fillies: Allowance/Stakes Gallops, All Surface/Distance

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Y60 Lease Auction - Race My TB fillies: Allowance/Stakes Gallops, All Surface/Distance

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Great opportunity to get some nice horses in your barn for the season.
This group is a mix of allowance and stakes galloping TB fillies. The horses range from Maidens to Stakes winners.

Have a look. AUCTION LINK

Auction ends in 1 week from today.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding =)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Y60 Lease Auction - Race My TB fillies: Allowance/Stakes Gallops, All Surface/Distance

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Bump
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Y60 Lease Auction - Race My TB fillies: Allowance/Stakes Gallops, All Surface/Distance

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

bump, only about a day left on these. There are lots of horses available for $1 that can break maiden and bring you back $12,499.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Ends tonight
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Not really true , you win 12500 minus costs which include shipping and boarding just as much as the 1 dollar cost , so no one can come out 12499 ahead on a 12500 payout
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Thanks to all who bid and to all who won a lease. Good luck this season, wish everyone much success year 60.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago Thanks to all who bid and to all who won a lease. Good luck this season, wish everyone much success year 60.
These are always such a boost to newer and smaller barns. Thanks for taking the time to do this Pete.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Yes they are as long as they don’t have the last name of baker or mcevoy and reside Down under 🤤😀
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Pietro ,
good job on the lease idea , hopefully it’s an idea that the bigger barns use when they get too busy and need a little help running some race worthy steeds rather than getting overwhelmed or just getting nothing but a boarding bill for the investment
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

3 wins. 10/10 would buy again.