In search of an A/T

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

In search of an A/T

Post by Xander Zone »

Your duties would include naming and working yearlings and shipping horses to nearest farms after results . Could also include entering all Alw horses as well fees and bonus to discuss send pm in game if interested
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: In search of an A/T

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Don't want the job, and not trying to hijack your thread, but it seems to me a great game improvement would be the option to auto-ship horses to the nearest $20 farm after races are completed. To be allowed in settings. I have been setting my own home locations for so long it doesn't seem like much of a chore any more, but for players with limited number of farms above would seem like a good option. I am sure over time the time wasted at the track by not using the auto-ship option would probably affect horse tiredness.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Lucas Davenport wrote: 2 years ago I am sure over time the time wasted at the track by not using the auto-ship option would probably affect horse tiredness.
So you mean me seeing my results last night and rage leaving my horses at the track was probably not helpful in any way? 🤪
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 2 years ago
Lucas Davenport wrote: 2 years ago I am sure over time the time wasted at the track by not using the auto-ship option would probably affect horse tiredness.
So you mean me seeing my results last night and rage leaving my horses at the track was probably not helpful in any way? 🤪
They've got to learn their lesson somehow, Rochelle!