About how long?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

About how long?

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to get a headshot after you order one? I know the artists are volunteers and it probably varies by how many orders come in at the same time. I am just trying to gather how far in advance I should plan, generally, if I want a HS by a certain time.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Re: About how long?

Post by Sara Julin »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 2 years ago Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to get a headshot after you order one? I know the artists are volunteers and it probably varies by how many orders come in at the same time. I am just trying to gather how far in advance I should plan, generally, if I want a HS by a certain time.
Hi Kelly,
It all varies depending on how many portraits are in, and if me or Nena have time :)
Sometimes it can take a day, sometimes a week, sometimes longer. It all depends.
I myself try to make portraits within 48 hours after they have been assigned to me.

I am currently busy with other work, so my portraits are produced slowly right now. But as of next week I have FINALLY time to fully focus on portraits and I will focus on finishing my pile of portraits assigned to me ^^
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

If you look at your Notes page it will tell you how many are ahead of yours! When 1.5 GP day happens people usually order a bunch so it takes a bit longer ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 2 years ago If you look at your Notes page it will tell you how many are ahead of yours! When 1.5 GP day happens people usually order a bunch so it takes a bit longer ❤️
Ahhhh, I didn’t know there was a notes page.