Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Louise Bayou »

We REALLY need to get an alert when our horses are on the AE list. Seriously can we make this happen already??
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago We REALLY need to get an alert when our horses are on the AE list. Seriously can we make this happen already??
Second
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Can we get a '3 year olds and up' filter in the rankings? If I'm trying to see how a 3yo of mine is measuring up for an open race points wise, I have to see where they fall in the 3yo rankings and then compare points with 4yo and up. I know it's relevant to have a 3yo only category, but if we had the drop down '2 year olds/3 year olds/3 year olds and up/4 year olds and up' that would be super helpful.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago We REALLY need to get an alert when our horses are on the AE list. Seriously can we make this happen already??
... we don't do this? Awkward.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Can we get a '3 year olds and up' filter in the rankings? If I'm trying to see how a 3yo of mine is measuring up for an open race points wise, I have to see where they fall in the 3yo rankings and then compare points with 4yo and up. I know it's relevant to have a 3yo only category, but if we had the drop down '2 year olds/3 year olds/3 year olds and up/4 year olds and up' that would be super helpful.
Done!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago Can we get a '3 year olds and up' filter in the rankings? If I'm trying to see how a 3yo of mine is measuring up for an open race points wise, I have to see where they fall in the 3yo rankings and then compare points with 4yo and up. I know it's relevant to have a 3yo only category, but if we had the drop down '2 year olds/3 year olds/3 year olds and up/4 year olds and up' that would be super helpful.
Done!!
Thank you!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Any. Minute. Now.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

The Ask the Bloodstock Agent is used to determine the quality of a mare.

I like to play with the soundness, sometimes I have to bother the owners and ask them questions about the soundness of a mare or stallion, something that can be annoying for them, since they have to take time to answer, maybe because they are very busy.

There are also players who answer the question and send it.

The cost of knowing the soundness of your horses in your stable is $1000. I think that if you could put a link in the part where Ask the Bloodstock Agent is located, it would allow you to pay the $1000 and know the soundness of any breed without the need Annoying its owner would be a great help, of course it would be great for me, but I don't know how many people like to play knowing the Soundness of any purchase they want to obtain

I think it would be a great help for those who like to know the Soundness
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

David Velasquez wrote: 1 year ago The Ask the Bloodstock Agent is used to determine the quality of a mare.

I like to play with the soundness, sometimes I have to bother the owners and ask them questions about the soundness of a mare or stallion, something that can be annoying for them, since they have to take time to answer, maybe because they are very busy.

The cost of knowing the soundness of your horses in your stable is $1000. I think that if you could put a link in the part where Ask the Bloodstock Agent is located, it would allow you to pay the $1000 and know the soundness of any breed without the need Annoying its owner would be a great help, of course it would be great for me, but I don't know how many people like to play knowing the Soundness of any purchase they want to obtain

I've also wanted to see this! I have the same issues, and tend to stick with stallions that I know are sound rather than branch out to try new ones. Same with buying horses. I'd love to see this feature and would spend a ridiculous amount of money vetting potential studs, mares, and racing stock.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 year ago
David Velasquez wrote: 1 year ago The Ask the Bloodstock Agent is used to determine the quality of a mare.

I've also wanted to see this! I have the same issues, and tend to stick with stallions that I know are sound rather than branch out to try new ones. Same with buying horses. I'd love to see this feature and would spend a ridiculous amount of money vetting potential studs, mares, and racing stock.
Let's hope that this option can be implemented and thus be able to comfortably choose stallions and mares according to the characteristics that fit the game style of the players :)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Any. Minute. Now.
You now get an inbox alert every time your horse gets booted ONTO the AE list, AND when the horse is pulled in OFF the AE list. You can disable these alerts in your settings if you desired.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Any. Minute. Now.
You now get an inbox alert every time your horse gets booted ONTO the AE list, AND when the horse is pulled in OFF the AE list. You can disable these alerts in your settings if you desired.
WoooHooooo!!!! Thanks!
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Nick Shredder
Sprinter

Post by Nick Shredder »

Would love to see a Male/Gelding dropdown as well as these are getting adjusted. Love the new features!
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Any. Minute. Now.
Its great that we now have this but can we please have a link in the inbox alert to either the race or the horse so we can go straight to it :)
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Dave Trainer wrote: 1 year ago

Any. Minute. Now.
Its great that we now have this but can we please have a link in the inbox alert to either the race or the horse so we can go straight to it :)
The message says "... is entered in this race". The words "this race" is a link to the race.