Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Speaking of trophies I would continue to love to get trophies if one of your horses wins a simmy
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Can we get a notes area on our stable home page? Sometimes I want to remember to do something weeks away but no amount of sticky notes by my laptop or individual horse notes can help me remember. Maybe have it underneath the Stewards notices and above the stats for the year? Would just be nice to log on and immediately see what I have been working on, or what needs done in the future.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 year ago Can we get a notes area on our stable home page? Sometimes I want to remember to do something weeks away but no amount of sticky notes by my laptop or individual horse notes can help me remember. Maybe have it underneath the Stewards notices and above the stats for the year? Would just be nice to log on and immediately see what I have been working on, or what needs done in the future.
In the mean time, you could bookmark the notes page (https://www.simhorseracing.com/myoffice/mynotes.php) and make a habit of using that page as your first access instead of the My Office page?
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I use the notes page (found under the profile tab) to remind myself of what I need to do and have done so for years. It is a real life-saver.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

It still would be nice if the notes were on the front page with a tab to open them. I used to use them more but they are kinda buried right now.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

The notes page is nice, but I tend to use it for more long-form note taking about training, research, bloodlines and such. Having another on the home page where I can put smaller, to-do list type notes and daily reminders, that I then see every time I'm at my home page would be absolutely amazing.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 year ago The notes page is nice, but I tend to use it for more long-form note taking about training, research, bloodlines and such. Having another on the home page where I can put smaller, to-do list type notes and daily reminders, that I then see every time I'm at my home page would be absolutely amazing.
PLEASE
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Jon Snyder
Classic Contender

Post by Jon Snyder »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 1 year ago Speaking of trophies I would continue to love to get trophies if one of your horses wins a simmy
Just more trophies in general
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

How hard would it be to equip the jockeys with maybe just the "base" color of our silks as owners on the racing graphics? That's be cool!

My assumption is it would be just as easy as accessing the color of the horse from the "card?"
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

You know what's funny about trophies, is that it "costs" us nearly nothing (other than the design of the trophy), and it would make everyone happy if we would just... have more. Trophies are a slam dunk.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago You know what's funny about trophies, is that it "costs" us nearly nothing (other than the design of the trophy), and it would make everyone happy if we would just... have more. Trophies are a slam dunk.
YAYAYAYAYAY
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

John Smith wrote: 1 year ago How hard would it be to equip the jockeys with maybe just the "base" color of our silks as owners on the racing graphics? That's be cool!

My assumption is it would be just as easy as accessing the color of the horse from the "card?"
I like the way this dude thinks
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago You know what's funny about trophies, is that it "costs" us nearly nothing (other than the design of the trophy), and it would make everyone happy if we would just... have more. Trophies are a slam dunk.
i will draw a trophy
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Can we get gallop comments on the leased from me filter in the leased barn?
;p
Cesar Raez
Miler

Post by Cesar Raez »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 1 year ago
John Smith wrote: 1 year ago How hard would it be to equip the jockeys with maybe just the "base" color of our silks as owners on the racing graphics? That's be cool!

I like the way this dude thinks
This would be great, a way better experience for people like me who likes to watch lots of races.