Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Two Small Things

Post by The Steward »

Re: last few posts, love this idea
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 1 year ago
Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 year ago It's a little detail, but I'd love to see a new comment for cats and goats when you interact with them too much. I just had a cat threaten to kick me, which was humorous.
Have you ever been rabbit kicked by a cat? Not a fun time haha
Have you ever been rabbit kicked by a rabbit? Even worse!

I wish if you set your horse to turf miler, only 4f turf works would show up, etc. or give you the option to work it at its "prefered" workout distance. Ya know how like you can work your horse with its "already equipped equipment" you could pick "already set prefered distance". Obviously if you have marked your horse as turf miler, aw sprinter, and dirt router... well... I dunno the solution to that mess but, thats on the trainer. :lol:
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Andrew James wrote: 1 year ago "ship to nearest farm" mass ship option from results page please.
Love this! Which isn't surprising since I posted it but I mean really how great would this be??? 10/10 Great. One might even say Grrrrrreat in a Tony the Tiger voice kind of great.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Can we get Year of death column in cemetery? Plus highest hypo column in breeding barn?

Nothing big, mostly cosmetic.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Could we have an “allowance and up” Gallop Stat drop down option in the studbook please :3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Can we get a dropdown in our breeding barns for mares that are stakes producers and stakes winners?

Status > Stakes Producer
and
Status > Stakers Winner

it says it on their profile already so I feel like that could be an easy and helpful addition
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Workout data is a great idea on the stud pages but what about Speed figure data? Top 5-10 speed figure runners for each stallion. Might be cool to also see a horse's top speed figure on their page?
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Can I just say THANK YOU. I don't know when this was added, but I noticed the available phone networks list was greatly expanded and I can now get my text notifications back after probably 5 years without.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

In light of the new no gallop rules...it sure would be nice to be able to rank your personal workouts like the "Sim works" it sure would make it easier to make decisions on who your best working horses are that are outside the Sim top 50. I would like to know who my top 50 (or less) are at each distance for each division
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

I like the highest hypo in breeding table(as mentioned above) or broodmare book. Even the hypo for the training barn for each horse. If it was done.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 1 year ago Workout data is a great idea on the stud pages but what about Speed figure data? Top 5-10 speed figure runners for each stallion. Might be cool to also see a horse's top speed figure on their page?
I like this
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

I think the only way to be close to a Festivus of time in week 5 is if you can work all the horses without any piece of equipment and that the time they do is very close to almost the time they would do with their pieces of equipment. complete team.

so people who cannot have their yearlings with the complete set, can know according to that time, compared to the times of the top 50 of each division distance, and surface

practically the time without a piece of equipment that the yearlings mark is what determines what was Freak Stakes etc

I think it is a way to help both large stables, and stables that do not have the complete pieces of equipment for their yearlings.

I think that even in week 5 it could not be said that there is Festivus, or something similar

Even without any idea of ​​what will be tomorrow when the Yearlings gallop, I imagine that you have to train them normally so that they are at the top of condition, and in 5 weeks achieve the complete set of equipment, if possible through GPs purchases what is the most acceptable

On that subject, I think it would be nice to place GP offers at a certain GP price, for an amount of 30 Yearlings for half the current GP price, to give an example, to pay an amount of GPs on offer for a lot of 30, 50, 75, 100, etc, horses

of course this is a vague idea, looking for a way to alleviate the time and burden for each farm's need with the new comments

Perhaps now it will be easier to get the quality and more information of the horses, and their complete team I have no idea, I just look for ways that can help me have everything ready to know what has been achieved
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I would sell my soul for a dark mode.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 1 year ago I would sell my soul for a dark mode.
Me too! This is #1 on my wish list... the poor eyes during live stream nights x3 life is hard for the Europeans who wants to be there during race calls. Too bright for sleepy eyes.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

I think it would be of great help, to modify the part of the breeding of adult mares, before clicking the observation appears to pay insurance so that the mare does not die in childbirth, that is, you have to pay before, maybe if you do not pay, no nothing happens, and there is still a chance, or if he doesn't pay then the mare is left to save her, but you can't breed anymore.

I think it is better and more profitable for the breeder, that he can click, and if the mare is going to die, the option of life insurance for both comes up, and the opportunity for her to continue breeding, and also the option of being saved, but I can't breed anymore.

there you give the servant the opportunity to pay the insurance, or pay for the life of the mother, or die

instead of making him pay without knowing what can really happen