Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Dave Trainer »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 1 year ago Could we get a multidistance option for stallion type.

I currently have a versatile paint mid stallion who can A+ nick at middle distance and A at sprint/route. Since he nicks reasonably well at all 3 distances I have him listed as all 3 types, but the reality is I don't know that he'd be a great option for someone looking for a pure sprinter, rather he'd be a good option for someone trying to breed multidistance horses. I'm sure he's not the only horse like that out there. If there was a multidistance option I would take him off sprint/route and just have him as a mid/multidistance. Would make it easier for people looking for multidistance horses to find them, and would also make it easier for people looking for single-distance horses to find stallions that truly are good or that one distance.
+1

Its very confusing when the stud book shows the same %age for freaks of multi distance types for each different division when nearly all of them are at one particular distance and there are no/few freaks at the others.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Dave Trainer wrote: 1 year ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 1 year ago Could we get a multidistance option for stallion type.

I currently have a versatile paint mid stallion who can A+ nick at middle distance and A at sprint/route. Since he nicks reasonably well at all 3 distances I have him listed as all 3 types, but the reality is I don't know that he'd be a great option for someone looking for a pure sprinter, rather he'd be a good option for someone trying to breed multidistance horses. I'm sure he's not the only horse like that out there. If there was a multidistance option I would take him off sprint/route and just have him as a mid/multidistance. Would make it easier for people looking for multidistance horses to find them, and would also make it easier for people looking for single-distance horses to find stallions that truly are good or that one distance.
+1

Its very confusing when the stud book shows the same %age for freaks of multi distance types for each different division when nearly all of them are at one particular distance and there are no/few freaks at the others.
+2 and separate chase stats from flat
;p
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Or maybe if we had the possibility to sort capability in some way?
+++ for main distance/distances/surfaces and ++ for "good-but-not-quite-as-good"?

I'm also supporting Dave Trainer's idea. I'm quite good at my guessing game, but it would
help immensely if we knew which numbers we were looking at.
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 1 year ago
+3
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Pietro Vella wrote: 1 year ago
+3
+4
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Craig Mcgee wrote: 1 year ago
Pietro Vella wrote: 1 year ago
Andrew Davidson wrote: 1 year ago +2 and separate chase stats from flat
+3
+4
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Just kidding +1 (+5?), obviously.

It's time to make the changes so that chaser stats stop diluting the stats of real horses.
Now Standing
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

+1

+6
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 1 year ago Just kidding +1 (+5?), obviously.

It's time to make the changes so that chaser stats stop diluting the stats of real horses.
Wow…I agree but wow
yeah
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Is this kinda thing what got the last suggestion thread closed?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

3 small things
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago 3 small things
+3 small things
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Can we get rid of the button that lets people scratch their horses from races?
Now Standing
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 1 year ago Can we get rid of the button that lets people scratch their horses from races?
+1 😃
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Brandon Schultz wrote: 1 year ago Can we get rid of the button that lets people scratch their horses from races?
There would be riots of the highest order