Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Danny Derby »

A feature to set a maximum board amount limit we are willing to pay for “ship to nearest farm”. If the nearest farm surpasses this limit, then horse would ship to the next-nearest farm.
John D'arc
Two Year Old

Post by John D'arc »

Danny Derby wrote: 10 months ago A feature to set a maximum board amount limit we are willing to pay for “ship to nearest farm”. If the nearest farm surpasses this limit, then horse would ship to the next-nearest farm.
This! It would be huge for newer players/players on a low budget.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Danny Derby wrote: 10 months ago A feature to set a maximum board amount limit we are willing to pay for “ship to nearest farm”. If the nearest farm surpasses this limit, then horse would ship to the next-nearest farm.
Agree so much, this -> goodwill * 10,000
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Ma Springs wrote: 10 months ago
Agree so much, this -> goodwill * 10,000
Agreed
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Also the option to ship to the players closest barn
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Yes!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

How about being able to sort your headshots in the gallery by earnings, most G1's, most victories etc in falling order? :)
Or being able to sort by color ^^
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

When a horse retires, they should revert to showing their best gallop comment for the sake of studbook and mare produce lists. So example, if I have a horse that's a freak until he's 5, then I gallop him again and he's regressed to productive at 5, once I've retired him for produce report purposes he should go back to showing as a freak.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Danny Derby wrote: 10 months ago When a horse retires, they should revert to showing their best gallop comment for the sake of studbook and mare produce lists. So example, if I have a horse that's a freak until he's 5, then I gallop him again and he's regressed to productive at 5, once I've retired him for produce report purposes he should go back to showing as a freak.
+1, I was considering requesting this myself
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Could we get drop-down filters on the "my entries" page? I review stakes and higher allowance entries prior to shipping, but maidens and claimers I don't check. This would make this easier.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Danny Derby wrote: 10 months ago When a horse retires, they should revert to showing their best gallop comment for the sake of studbook and mare produce lists. So example, if I have a horse that's a freak until he's 5, then I gallop him again and he's regressed to productive at 5, once I've retired him for produce report purposes he should go back to showing as a freak.
+1
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 10 months ago
+1
+2
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Add to auction button on a horse's page
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Rochelle Bos wrote: 10 months ago Add to auction button on a horse's page
There’s a horse with an auction paddle icon that will take you to a bid page when a horse is at auction, from there just click “cancel bid - back to auction”…it’s two clicks but think that’s better than adding an additional icon that will go right to the auction? Or is this not what you are referencing?
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Gavin Guile wrote: 10 months ago
Rochelle Bos wrote: 10 months ago Add to auction button on a horse's page
There’s a horse with an auction paddle icon that will take you to a bid page when a horse is at auction, from there just click “cancel bid - back to auction”…it’s two clicks but think that’s better than adding an additional icon that will go right to the auction? Or is this not what you are referencing?
I think she means when she is making a auction she wants to add her horse to the auction from the horse page
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)