Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Gavin Guile »

Diane Townsend wrote: 10 months ago
Gavin Guile wrote: 10 months ago
Rochelle Bos wrote: 10 months ago Add to auction button on a horse's page
There’s a horse with an auction paddle icon that will take you to a bid page when a horse is at auction, from there just click “cancel bid - back to auction”…it’s two clicks but think that’s better than adding an additional icon that will go right to the auction? Or is this not what you are referencing?
I think she means when she is making a auction she wants to add her horse to the auction from the horse page
Ah thanks!
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Rochelle Bos wrote: 10 months ago Add to auction button on a horse's page
There’s a horse with an auction paddle icon that will take you to a bid page when a horse is at auction, from there just click “cancel bid - back to auction”…it’s two clicks but think that’s better than adding an additional icon that will go right to the auction? Or is this not what you are referencing?
I think she means when she is making a auction she wants to add her horse to the auction from the horse page
I am indeed making an auction and would like to be able to add a horse right from the horse's page, vs having to go to the auction page, searching, then adding
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Sorry I read it as… “Add a “to auction” on a horses page”..my b
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Can barrier trials show up in a separate place and not in past performances
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Sy Razi
Two Year Old

Post by Sy Razi »

In the claims page, show the total value of outstanding claims. Similar to how it is in the Bookings page.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Can it be changed so that when setting up an auction the default setting is that folks can win an unlimited number of horses. Looking at the current auctions in the past auction list that appears to be what essentially everyone is setting their auctions as and this way someone like me that just clicks through things without reading thoroughly is less likely to accidentally setup an auction where folks can only win 1 horse
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Horses who are gelded after they retire show up in the race results as geldings even though they were colts at the time.

It's also annoying that people can geld their pensioned stallions anyway but whatever.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Rochelle Bos wrote: 10 months ago

I am indeed making an auction and would like to be able to add a horse right from the horse's page, vs having to go to the auction page, searching, then adding
I have the personal barns option - I have an "auction barn" - so I change the barn its in along with all the others going in; on the drop down list when creating the auction, I choose the auction barn and can add all at one time. The problem I have is that broodmares and yearlings need their own auction barns separate from active runners (which has caused me to undercount the number I planned to have in the auction when purchasing the auction)
I'm just here for the fun of it
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I would love to be able to tell the autoship that I only want my horses going to barns that are between a certain fee like $1 to $30 so I can avoid having to go back behind autoship and reshipping my horses to barns that do not cost $200 in board. If I have to do that I might as well manually ship and I really do not have time to go through every barn my horses were shipped to after a race to see which ones are at barn that charges $200 and which are at a barn that costs $20 to $30. I don't know if that is possible to create but I am sure not only would some of the experienced players love to be able to set a range but also I know the newer players would also love to have a feature like that.
Meghan Kingsley
Sprinter

Post by Meghan Kingsley »

That would be great! Having to go back and ship horses again after they have already shipped because they ended up in a $200 barn kind of negates the convenience of autoshipping.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I would love to be able to have an option added to the top 50 workout times page that would let me see only my horses ranked. Either "My Bred" or "My Owned" or something like that, anything to just see my horses. Right now I can only see the timed workouts I've given on specific days through My Info -> Workouts, but to have them all available in one spot and ranked would be pretty cool. Especially to be able to see the stallions that seem to mix the best with my mares at a glance.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Can Standardbreds have blazes or stripes on their faces I know its "rare" but like it definitely happens enough.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Can we please have "Ask Bloodstock Agent" added to the drop down list for mass selection of mares? I'm gonna be doing a lot of clicking today LOL I retired a bazillion mares :lol:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Emily Mitchell wrote: 9 months ago Can we please have "Ask Bloodstock Agent" added to the drop down list for mass selection of mares? I'm gonna be doing a lot of clicking today LOL I retired a bazillion mares :lol:
I’ve asked for this many times, always crickets :(.
Maybe you will have more luck :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Draft trotters, when?
;p