Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Two Small Things

Post by David Faulkner »

It will be that there will be a AJ auction of sons of this mare as they do with stallions
Ouija Board
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Jo Ferris wrote: 1 year ago
Lori Hamill wrote: 1 year ago
Jo Ferris wrote: 1 year ago I'd love the ability to have more than one auction in the works. If there's a way to create a 2nd auction while you have another that hasn't opened yet I can't find it. Was going to start putting together another auction since I have some rare free time, but don't want to open the one I have ready to go due to scheduled trainings I have on those horses as I'm assuming it's the same with training as it is with runners where they can't race while at auction
I went to an old finished auction of mine and at the bottom it offers to create a new auction, so I created 3, one is running now, and I am still working on the other two.

However, like Jo, I would really like a direct link somewhere (maybe in the Sim store?) that would make multiple auctions easier.
Was the link only on the finished auction? I only had an unopened auction and no recently closed ones to go through, now that it's open I can create another auction, but I can only do so through the open auction, not an unopened one
Yes, the link was only on the old finished auction and yes, on the current auction it is also there but I haven't been able to find a link anywhere otherwise, either.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

'Horse' has shown she comes from the clouds and needs a pace to run at.

Not sure how well this works for the stock breeds that have only one call?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Could the links to your various barns show up on the page when you mass set a home location.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 1 year ago Could the links to your various barns show up on the page when you mass set a home location.
If you sort by name your barns come to the top with an asterisk next to it
;p
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Mr. Lord Chillin wrote: 1 year ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 1 year ago Could the links to your various barns show up on the page when you mass set a home location.
That's when you mass ship, not when you mass set home location.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Different issue. What I'm asking for is after I set the home location I wish the page that said it was set had a link to all my various barns (not farms) at the bottom like it does after you mass train for example, so I could go back directly to the custom barn I was working in to do more stuff. I use custom barns so to get back I need to navigate to the main barn from up top and then reselect the custom barn I was in. Would be easier if there were direct links like other pages have.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

dark mode
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

In case you fear we've completely gone off the radar, we're super close to being done with something on this list. Soon!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Dave Trainer wrote: 1 year ago
That's when you mass ship, not when you mass set home location.
You are in fact wrong it works for both. But I see I misinterpreted what Tammy was saying. We have that feature on some other pages like trainer at the bottom of the page. All the links to our custom barns
;p
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Could we get an option to remove duplicates on the top 50 workout times? Like just show a horse's fastest workout for that category?
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 1 year ago Could we get an option to remove duplicates on the top 50 workout times? Like just show a horse's fastest workout for that category?
That's there - switch from "Top Times" to "Top Horses" on the Ranking dropdown
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 40k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 20k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 7.5k
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Laurel Addams wrote: 1 year ago
Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 1 year ago Could we get an option to remove duplicates on the top 50 workout times? Like just show a horse's fastest workout for that category?
That's there - switch from "Top Times" to "Top Horses" on the Ranking dropdown
oops ty!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Any chance we could get a few more NW races on the schedule for older TB dirt routers? Been struggling to find races lately. Had a look at the schedule now for NW4 races, currently open for entry we have four NW4 for 3YO+ AWR (some filly, some colt), six for TR (again half filly races, half colts), and just two for DR, one filly and one colt race. So there is only one NW4 race on the planet my filly can enter right now. I don't know how the schedule looks across the entire season but in general it feels like it's way easier to find NW for older routers in TR, whereas DR has a lot of stakes or claimers and not much in between.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

I would love new Paint GP Stallions :D Love the new QH GP studs
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint: