Two Small Things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Two Small Things

Post by Jo Ferris »

I have no idea how easy or difficult this would be to code, but would be a wonderful quality of life thing. I'd love to have the ability to add/remove horses to/from an auction from the horse's page.

Also another couple things I thought of, I'd love for the booking page to have a GP total. Currently it only adds SIM $ stallions to the total. This year I'm using a lot of GP stallions and a lot of crossbreeding, it'd be another awesome quality of life thing.

Speaking of GP stallions, I'd LOVE to have a setting to default to using either GPs or SIM $ for the stud fee. Now it's not too hard to select the option you'd like so not a huge deal, but as someone who doesn't have spare RL $ and can't afford GPs (hopefully one day... whenever my horse stops racking up vet bills), I always use SIM $ for these stallions. It would be nice to set it to default to the SIM $ option and then have the fees added to the total SIM $ on the booking page.

I think I've now asked for both arms and both legs from you guys, lol. Thanks for everything you do for this game!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

I'd love for a deceased horse to keep the comments in their history (trainer, BA, ect...) like a living horse has for the owner to see. It took me an embarrassing about of time to figure out those comments aren't there because the horse is deceased, I BA check all my mares and couldn't figure out when looking at a living horse's pedigree why so many of my now deceased mares weren't BA checked :lol:
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Dear Admin:
Would it be possible to have an option in Auctions to have the player name be selected to show "Private"?
Possible Option A: if a player has currently chosen the "Private" option, their auction bid would also be "Private".
Possible Option B: For any give auction, a player can select "Private" for their auction bid(s) i.e. a third box under Bid and Max.
Possible Option C: The auction creator selects "Bids May Be Private" when creating an auction.

Please note: This idea will most likely be A. Slammed B. Poo Poo'd C. Railed against. >Replies can be made in a separate topic from this Two Small Things topic in the Forum/Auctions that I will create.
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

I'd like to have a currently at auction button on the search page to go next to the for sale button. I want to search through the big dispersal auctions on at the moment for certain specifics, instead of having to manually go through all 7 auctions, or if that doesn't work be able to still search the owner of the dispersal auctions up until the auction is complete.
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Diane Townsend wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to have a currently at auction button on the search page to go next to the for sale button. I want to search through the big dispersal auctions on at the moment for certain specifics, instead of having to manually go through all 7 auctions, or if that doesn't work be able to still search the owner of the dispersal auctions up until the auction is complete.
+1
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Ren Marston wrote: 1 year ago
Diane Townsend wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to have a currently at auction button on the search page to go next to the for sale button. I want to search through the big dispersal auctions on at the moment for certain specifics, instead of having to manually go through all 7 auctions, or if that doesn't work be able to still search the owner of the dispersal auctions up until the auction is complete.
+1
This may or may not yield the results you're wanting, but if you're a SIMperior player, you can go to the horses for sale page (Manage > Market > Buy/Lease Horses) and then select "At Auction" on the righthand drop-down "Type" menu, then you can filter by the owner's name in the Quick Filter bar and sort by gallop level, BSA rating, Ect. Some people know that little trick, and some don't. Figured I'd share just in case!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Thank you. I did know, had forgotten, but I wanted to search for something more specific anyway.
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I have a 4 year old steeplechaser I'd like to get fit quickly but when I search for barrier trials for him I don't seem to find any. Am I blind or are there no barrier trials for chasers? If the latter, could we pretty please get some on the card?
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Pretty sure this would be easy. Paging @The Admin
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago
Pretty sure this would be easy. Paging @The Admin
Try it!
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Awesome thank you!
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

BSF on stud book pages (:
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

When I enter a horse directly onto the also eligible list I shouldn’t get a PM (for example splitting a race). If my horse gets bumped, then I should
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Trophies for 2yo turf triple
;p
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »