Beautyinthesorrow

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Beautyinthesorrow

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Thank you to Shannon Hunt for buying me his awesome headshot!
Beautyinthesorrow

This colt has been a lot of fun and frustration for me. He went his entire 2-year-old season without winning a race after working near the top in multiple divisions. Obviously, my disappointment was through the roof after such a difficult two-year-old season. However, as he improved to freak turning 3 my aspirations for him were back through the roof. He broke his maiden in an AWR race and proceeded to go out and win an AWR Grade 1 next out. I tried him on the turf after that but it wasn't his best performance by any means. While he did okay in a few other Turf races last year AW was where he dominated winning one classic race and placing in a few others.

Now onto this year, I decided to really try that versatility out starting out with a mile Pegasus race where he came second. I once again tried a big turf race and it really just didn't turn out for him. After that, he again came out and dominated an AWR Grade 1. At this point I was about ready to give up on turf however, I decided to go for one last big Turf race and...I'm glad I did. He came second to Avengers Assemble and now just dominated a Grade 1 Arc prep

I'm not expecting much in the Arc but, if he does well it will be amazing to say he is not only a top AWR but also a top TR. Next year I will likely get really experimental trying a few sprint races. Even if that doesn't go well I hope that the year he has had this year will prove that he is a worthy stud in at least AWR and TR and hopefully all other AW and Turf divisions.
yeah
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Beautyinthesorrow

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Awesome colt here Dylan! My hearty congrats on this one!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

He's quite impressive. I look forward to follow his career!!!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Awesome horse! He'll be fun to breed to eventually!
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Congrats! He is super cool. And good looking. 😀
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame