Hall of Fame voting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rold Gold
Sprinter

Re: Hall of Fame voting

Post by Rold Gold »

Paul Heinrich wrote: 2 years ago
Norman Architecture wrote: 2 years ago

You two are sweet, but I really would settle for some campaigning for Paha Sapa. Tim probably deserves the HoF more than I do. I’ve won like 4 races in the past 10 seasons. Or maybe he’s already in. That’s how much I’ve not paid attention.

That said, of course I voted for myself. Don’t want to be shut out, that would be embarrassing.
You got my vote Drinking Buddy!!
You let me know if you cross the pond again! Or someday we might make it over, who knows. I have a cousin who moved to Scotland now, and we’ve been watching The Last Kingdom and Vikings, so I know all the important towns and regions lol.
I gave up on the current season of The Last Kingdom about 10 minutes into the second episode, is it worth picking back up? It seems to have really dropped off. Granted, I gave up the books after 4 or 5 of them. I mean how many consecutive times can Uhtred single-handedly save the Anglo Saxons?

(Apologies for the brief thread detour….)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Everyone should vote for Summer Battle. She is old but at one point she was the record time for fastest 4 1/2f AW race and she is a 2 x Steward's Cup winner for AW sprinting! She won 11 of 15 races too. She also has a lot of awards: Y31-All Weather Champion Three Year Old Female, Y31-All Weather Champion Sprinter, Y30-All Weather Champion Two Year Old Female
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Kevin Hern wrote: 2 years ago
Norman Architecture wrote: 2 years ago

You got my vote Drinking Buddy!!
You let me know if you cross the pond again! Or someday we might make it over, who knows. I have a cousin who moved to Scotland now, and we’ve been watching The Last Kingdom and Vikings, so I know all the important towns and regions lol.
I gave up on the current season of The Last Kingdom about 10 minutes into the second episode, is it worth picking back up? It seems to have really dropped off. Granted, I gave up the books after 4 or 5 of them. I mean how many consecutive times can Uhtred single-handedly save the Anglo Saxons?

(Apologies for the brief thread detour….)
It’s pretty good. Not the best season, hard to beat season 2. But worth finishing. As a whole, a bit better than Vikings, for my taste. I mean yeah obviously very hero-oriented, unrealistically so. And you have to suspend disbelief on the whole decades of aging thing. But entertaining, decent historical fiction.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews