Hall of Fame voting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Hall of Fame voting

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Vincent needs to go over this again. Hint…why is THIS still in there? ;)
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Keith Maidlow wrote: 2 years ago There’s one group that the top four should all go in.

Also, I am so excited to see Knighted is nominated in the steeplechase group. He was my first SC winner in year 22. He was a marathon type dirt router with almost a $million in earning before I took the leap to make him a steeplechaser. He won three G1s in four starts, the SC and year 22 Male Steeplechaser of the Year.
Knighted has been selected a Yr 61 Hall of Famer! Thanks for voting for this "old timer"!
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Hey guys I have 2 horses nominated for the hall of Fame
Bear's Pearl who is one of only 2 Aw horses that have won 3 SC races she also produced a Sc winner
The other is Walnut Bella the leading Earning for Aws fillies she won the first ever Pegasus Aws she's also produced a stew cup winner who produced a stew cup winner.
But with all of these achievements please vote Mile Aftet Mile one of the greatest race horses in Aw history also the other horse to win 3 Sc races. Also a great sire
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 years ago Vincent needs to go over this again. Hint…why is THIS still in there? ;)
Can't trust him with anything!!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago Can't trust him with anything!!!
I for one welcome Vince's new role as the official whipping boy for SIM mistakes!
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Kevin Hern wrote: 2 years ago
Tim Matthews wrote: 2 years ago Paul 👏 For 👏 The 👏 Hall 👏
You two are sweet, but I really would settle for some campaigning for Paha Sapa. Tim probably deserves the HoF more than I do. I’ve won like 4 races in the past 10 seasons. Or maybe he’s already in. That’s how much I’ve not paid attention.

That said, of course I voted for myself. Don’t want to be shut out, that would be embarrassing.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago
Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 years ago Vincent needs to go over this again. Hint…why is THIS still in there? ;)
Can't trust him with anything!!!
Honeymoon's over :shock:
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

A little plug for Look Like A King - arguably one of the most influential dirt sprint stallions ever. Sire of King of Stars (sire of Tell Me Why and Diabolical X) and Madness of Kings (sire of Exile of Kings and World Gone Mad, himself sire of Bugs Bunny and Zibanejad). Doesn't get much better than that. And he won the sprint champs.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

Paul Heinrich wrote: 2 years ago
Tim Matthews wrote: 2 years ago Paul 👏 For 👏 The 👏 Hall 👏
You two are sweet, but I really would settle for some campaigning for Paha Sapa. Tim probably deserves the HoF more than I do. I’ve won like 4 races in the past 10 seasons. Or maybe he’s already in. That’s how much I’ve not paid attention.

That said, of course I voted for myself. Don’t want to be shut out, that would be embarrassing.
You got my vote Drinking Buddy!!
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Norman Architecture wrote: 2 years ago
Paul Heinrich wrote: 2 years ago

You got my vote Drinking Buddy!!
You let me know if you cross the pond again! Or someday we might make it over, who knows. I have a cousin who moved to Scotland now, and we’ve been watching The Last Kingdom and Vikings, so I know all the important towns and regions lol.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

In the people category for this round of voting, we have one person dominating the voting and the next four players are all TIED. TWO will get in (unless the tie continues) so make sure you voted!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Nice
;p
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago In the people category for this round of voting, we have one person dominating the voting and the next four players are all TIED. TWO will get in (unless the tie continues) so make sure you voted!
Get Jack Meyer in the hall !!!!!
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 2 years ago
The Steward wrote: 2 years ago In the people category for this round of voting, we have one person dominating the voting and the next four players are all TIED. TWO will get in (unless the tie continues) so make sure you voted!
Get Jack Meyer in the hall !!!!!

Thanks Joey!
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Post by T.D. Palm »

Rafa Usoz
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.