Only a game ?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Only a game ?

Post by Ren Marston »

congrats !!! i often feel this way, lol, i was soooo excited listening to the saudi turf and my family was confused as i explained what exactly had me so interested
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $15,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Finch Hatton - TR - $30,000
PROVEN FREAK PRODUCING A+ HYPOING STUD
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Congrats. Ps- one of mine won a g1 during a work zoom last week and had everyone asking why I was so happy. I just said “I got some good news” and went on.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I totally understand too. I don't have a horse in any of the big races, but I always try to listen to the calls. For the Saudi races I had to run outside during the post parade for a race in order to feed my horse before it got too dark, then sprinted back just in time for the call. My closer friends know about my favorite horses, and they humor me when I complain or gush over results, but they totally don't get it!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Congrats on the big win! What a cool horse!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

I totally get it! Super happy for you!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

I definitely get where you’re coming from. Friday night, I’ve got to admit, I got a little misty eyed listening to Philadelphia Blue hold on at the end to win the Scott Eiland Memorial. I imagine it would have meant even more if I’d gotten the chance to get to know Scott. The fact that he has a race named in his honor tells me tons about the kind of person he must have been though. These “fake” horses can start to mean a lot, you know.