Stewards Auction

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Stewards Auction

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Not gonna lie im gonna be like glued to my laptop until tmmrw cuz this is my first chance to be able to afford a steward bred haha hopefully my bid will be able to stand!
Calia Mendez
Miler

Re: Stewards Auction

Post by Calia Mendez »

So so close, I was outbid in the last 10 seconds and the auction was over before I could go for another one. Oh well; closest I've ever got to a stewardbred by far. Super curious to see how that See Ya Next Time fully turned out, she was my first choice.
David Howard
Miler

Post by David Howard »

Calia Mendez wrote: 1 year ago So so close, I was outbid in the last 10 seconds and the auction was over before I could go for another one. Oh well; closest I've ever got to a stewardbred by far. Super curious to see how that See Ya Next Time fully turned out, she was my first choice.
Sorry Calia, she was top of my short list too. She galloped stakes.
Last edited by David Howard 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Turf Mile stud:
Devonshire Lad
- $30,000

Turf Route studs:
Daddy Green
- $10,000
Mauriously - $10,000
Dunk and Egg - $10,000
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

Super happy to have gotten the one I wanted from the get-go, 60 Much Louder. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1555047
gallop is confidential
just kidding she's a stakes and hopefully gold uterus
Last edited by Ren Marston 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
David Howard
Miler

Post by David Howard »

Nice one!

Don't forget to insure and ship away from TBS stables
Turf Mile stud:
Devonshire Lad
- $30,000

Turf Route studs:
Daddy Green
- $10,000
Mauriously - $10,000
Dunk and Egg - $10,000
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Thanks I will
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Calia Mendez
Miler

Post by Calia Mendez »

David Howard wrote: 1 year ago
Calia Mendez wrote: 1 year ago So so close, I was outbid in the last 10 seconds and the auction was over before I could go for another one. Oh well; closest I've ever got to a stewardbred by far. Super curious to see how that See Ya Next Time fully turned out, she was my first choice.
Sorry Calia, she was top of my short list too. She galloped stakes.
No hard feelings, it's just how the bidding goes. Congrats! Hope she does well for you.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1557285 is a non-versatile freak peak, so a TM. The name is a play on the "stew and breads" joke in the forum from awhile back, with a corny allusion to the word "horse" and a nod to Em. Basically his name is just corny all around but, if he is any good, it will be fun to see where people go with naming his foals lol.

For those that have no idea what I am rambling about hasenpfeffer is a stew.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Ugh i lost my first bid with 10 mins left and lost another one with 1 min left ughhhh
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

Zach Wentzel wrote: 1 year ago Ugh i lost my first bid with 10 mins left and lost another one with 1 min left ughhhh
Ngl stings a lot cuz it was my first shot at the top tier of horses in the sim but im sure ill get one eventually just didnt have enough sim money for this round lol
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

A heads up for all new players, I wouldn't recommend selling these horses to any veterans, no matter how tempting it is. I'm super tempted myself to make an offer on these things, especially since some of them are out of mares the Steward created created herself since her broodmare band was lacking. I was actually pretty bummed when I saw these first foals weren't going up in a public sale since I wanted one of them badly. These are the lowest prices these progeny will ever go for, and their value is through the roof. The best thing for your operation is to hold onto them, not sell them. Ultimately it's your choice, of course, but I couldn't help but throw in my two cents.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1555044 stakes peak
Was after the one Anthony got but his pockets were deeper!
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Post by Maria Schreuder »

I feel slightly insulted to not get insurance included for my precious money!
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Maria Schreuder wrote: 1 year ago I feel slightly insulted to not get insurance included for my precious money!
Pssh spend real money first
;p