Is My Filly Better Today Than Yesterday???

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Is My Filly Better Today Than Yesterday???

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I only had one post gallop change for my 16 horse stable other than moving to peak from progressive or late bloomer. This lovely girl, The Storm Clouds, went from stakes late bloomer to freak peak. She is a two year old dirt sprinter who is 4 for 4 with a maiden special, NW2 and two LA bred non-graded stakes wins. Speed figures are between 85 and 90. I know we cannot quantify how much she improved since she could have been just one point (if we assign a points scale for each gallop type) below freak and only moved one point above. But did that point change happen overnight and is she that much better today??? I'm looking at getting excited about moving her to open company for bigger year end races. Should I or shouldn't I get excited?
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Is My Filly Better Today Than Yesterday???

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Yes.

Slow play it like a straight draw on the flop.
;p
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Is My Filly Better Today Than Yesterday???

Post by Ma Springs »

Pretty! I would, lol.

And a 2 yo freak is always a little bit more fun than a 4 yo, right? The quest is to peak before everyone else. 😃
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500