Sounding like an idiot

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Sounding like an idiot

Post by The Steward »

There's a thing that you guys have.... I thought it was a custom barn thing but I might be wrong.... it's got a lot of columns and the headers are blue and slanted.... what am I talking about? I can picture it but not FIND it.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Sounding like an idiot

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Manage barns for custom barns?
;p
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 1 year ago Manage barns for custom barns?
This seems to be it
I have a stable full of cats
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Steward!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Yes! Manage barns!

Strangely enough, Andrew's barn is the one I went in to to test and still couldn't find it so thanks for coming through in the end, Andrew.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Yes! Manage barns!

Strangely enough, Andrew's barn is the one I went in to to test and still couldn't find it so thanks for coming through in the end, Andrew.
That may have been your issue. Andrew's barn isn't really a "shining example" of what a barn should look like...
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I’ll have you know mine is modeled after The king of qh himself’s barn. King p vella
;p
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Lol good times!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago There's a thing that you guys have.... I thought it was a custom barn thing but I might be wrong.... it's got a lot of columns and the headers are blue and slanted.... what am I talking about? I can picture it but not FIND it.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder