FOALS, Foals Everywhere!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: FOALS, Foals Everywhere!!

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

I got to say no, no... No to I wont breed anymore this year.... So hard not to tho, I'm still breeding
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Same Anthony I am at 1188 now and have some bids in the auctions as well. lol
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

698, i cut down this year and feeling great
;p
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Every year I tell myself to breed less and be more discerning in what I breed. And every year I end up with too many foals and several in divisions I don't actually race in. Standing at 114 foals and will probably end up with a few more to ring in the new year with.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I leased out all my mares this season…

And I still ended up with 11 more foals bred this season than the last 💀
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Was trying to stay under 300, and given all of the nice lease auctions that were held this year, I'm happy to have ended up at 311, which includes two pairs of twins.

I'd rather be slightly over than to have missed out on some of the mares I leased. I could have easily gone much higher than 311, but I tried to be fairly picky with the leases and with my own mares.

Good luck to everyone with their foals!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago I've bred 208 foals, which is probably a record for me. And I sure didn't breed all my mares. However, I keep thinking I should round it up to a nice 210. Maybe an auction mare or two?
I ended up with 212 foals, split evenly between colts and fillies. I found one BH I had left out of my barn, and leased another nice mare.
I would have had 208 foals total, but had 4 extra because of the 4 sets of twins.

I hope everyone (and me) get some good ones next year!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I have 120 foals.

This is very many foals by my standards

Granted, one of them is technically bred by Danny, and another is only here because someone left a division, but that's still a lot of things I bred!

I'm definitely toying with the idea of keeping 15 or so for myself to train and putting the rest in a lease auction next year so other simsters can race them until 3, because, again, 120 is very many by my standards
I have a stable full of cats