I'm losing track!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: I'm losing track!

Post by Garret Folsom »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago
Garret Folsom wrote: 1 year ago I think the real question is can Pete's silks get the Million Dollar Championship belt added to them?
Nena did such a good job on my new silks. They are spot on. Didn’t think about the belt though, but honestly I think I like the exactly the way they are.
They are absolutely amazing!!! Amazing work Nena.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Brad Fabman wrote: 1 year ago Hey look, I hate the name I chose
I hate mine too. :cry: but I'm never going to change it especially now that the steward has said it's annoying, because I hate being annoying more than I hate the name I picked (actually I thought that since it asked for a first and last name - if I remember correctly - that they were asking for my actual name, and I'd be asked for a public username later. I lied about what my actual name is because of privacy reasons and picked something bland and common sounding, then it turned out to be my actual public name on the sim). Which sucks but it is what it is.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I never realized how common my name was until I searched for myself on Facebook for a friend - it helped me feel pretty anonymous
I'm just here for the fun of it
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Again, you can change your name. It's not against the rules.

Another reason I'm not a huge fan of it is I tend to "check out" on keeping track because it's too much to keep in my head. So I went to shoot a message for instance to "Vella" and it didn't pop up, so I just.... didn't send the message. But that's me and how my brain operates (or doesn't operate), anyone who wants to change their name I'll get around to the request eventually.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Again, you can change your name. It's not against the rules.

Another reason I'm not a huge fan of it is I tend to "check out" on keeping track because it's too much to keep in my head. So I went to shoot a message for instance to "Vella" and it didn't pop up, so I just.... didn't send the message. But that's me and how my brain operates (or doesn't operate), anyone who wants to change their name I'll get around to the request eventually.
There are other ways to get a hold of “Vella” if you don’t want to search for my new name :)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

No more Dan the Man comments 😢
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

The name changes frustrate me, to be honest. I've met a bunch of SIM people in person (and/or I've seen a lot of the same names for years and years and have gotten to know them online) and honestly nowadays I see a lot of names that just register as "unknown" to me and make the game feel a bit more disconnected for me personally.

I mean people can do whatever the heck they want, but, it does make me sad.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago No more Dan the Man comments 😢
This one hurts the most but I'm over it already
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Hello.
;p
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Mr. Lord Chillin wrote: 1 year ago Hello.
I think u needed a name change anyway lmao JK
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Hi Mr Dixie Cup
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Gavin Guile wrote: 1 year ago
Hi Mr Dixie Cup
Are you a bona fide dancin fool that shoots a mighty mean game of pool?
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

chillin chillin bb
;p