Offspring Workout Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Offspring Workout Results

Post by Rochelle Bos »

As a mobile player I would love if the gallop %s were listed before the workout times so I don’t have to scroll so far 😅
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

The stud page shows the top 5 workout times for each distance, but I seen all 5 have one horses times cause they we're fastest. Be best to only show fastest time and let us see others
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

So the 2 main suggestions I think are very helpful ideas as far as relevant workout times to the preferred surf/dist and top horses over times , those would be significant improvements but when I work my yearlings to help determine quality unless eq is somehow figured in it isn’t too helpful . But I also do think it’s a good beginning of a section that would be helped with avg workout , top 1% time and top 3% time , if you remember those tables someone would put out would say top 5% but the difference between top 1% and top 5 is huge.. so there’s lots of info in the workout section that would go a long way to take away the sting of the missing gallops .. I also don’t know unless it’s been mentioned that why only helpful comments should happen after gallops and not jogs or swims or stable pony works etc , I mean some of these training options are mostly ignored and I think it would help if occasional hints about other exercises might be used .. there are rl trainers who do nothing early on but swim the horse to help increase fitness without the stress on an otherwise not very sound horse, just one example
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Check now re: Barrier Trials being gone
Looks good now!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE