Offspring Workout Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Offspring Workout Results

Post by Durzo Blint »

For this updated item on the Stud book pages, I assume these are the top 5 workout times ever for their offspring? Not just yearlings as well, it's anytime an offspring has a timed workout? Also, are barrier trials included in this? Thanks!
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Offspring Workout Results

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

yes - it looks like ever - some of my 5yo horses are on their studs list
I'm just here for the fun of it
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Is it possible to have it be top horses rather than top times? I’d rather see an offspring listed only listed once per distance rather than the same horse listed multiple times in the same section.
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I assume so since the few I've spot checked has some 2yos and some yearlings on them.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Veritas Stables
Two Year Old

Post by Veritas Stables »

Gavin Guile wrote: 1 year ago Is it possible to have it be top horses rather than top times? I’d rather see an offspring listed only listed once per distance rather than the same horse listed multiple times in the same section.
I'd second this request!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Agreed, Id rather see what the top 5 for each distance is from different horses so if one horse gets a super freak, it doesn't over shadow that the rest of the horses may be actual donkeys
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Better yet. How about the Top 10 horses, and ALSO only show workouts associated with the division a stallion is set to? I don 't need or want 2F AW workout times for a sire that's set to DR.

Also, is this only showing workouts or will it also include barrier trial times? Would think that restricting it only to workouts would be better.
Last edited by Danny Derby 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Yea barrier trails mixed in is dangerous being the time differences
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Mr. Lord Derby wrote: 1 year ago Better yet. How about the Top 10, and ALSO only show workouts associated with the division a stallion is set to? I don 't need or want 2F AW workout times for a sire that's set to DR.

Also, is this only showing workouts or will it also include barrier trial times? Would think that restricting it only to workouts would be better.
Agree on both
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It's not supposed to have barrier trial times, are you seeing them?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I just checked and it is showing barrier trials, yes.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago It's not supposed to have barrier trial times, are you seeing them?
Yes, I see Elliebelle's barrier trial time of 56.56 as the top time on War Like Me's page for 5F Dirt
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Agree with others would love to see top horses instead of top times and just relevant distances/surfaces for whatever the horse is set for.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Check now re: Barrier Trials being gone
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

The one I spotted checked is now gone