TB Gallop Thresholds Adjusted?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: TB Gallop Thresholds Adjusted?

Post by Nena Olson »

Would be nice to have a turf miler stallion again, if he decides to not be sucky though!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Why are filly’s in the colt races?
;p
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1580576

This colt is a "Don't Insure" but wants to be "Breeding Shed" and is a productive Late Bloomer. Sir you have a lot of work to do if you want to be in the breeding shed
I got one or two of those and immediately thought "either someone is drunk or this colt just fails at focusing right now"
Meghan Kingsley
Sprinter

Post by Meghan Kingsley »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 1 year ago That was just brutal. All of the "breeding shed" ones were solids or lower, all 6 of the "insure this horse" were allowance
I had this, too. My 'breeding shed' horses are all productives/claimers and my 'insure the horse' were allowance. My one stakes filly is 'timid'. No freaks. Most of them are claimers or 'different career' in spite of careful breeding decisions. Ugh... disappointing. Might just stick to buying youngsters.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

Has anyone retired a breeding shed comment horse and done the bloodstock comment? Wonder if they are stars or blue hens?
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Ali Sills wrote: 1 year ago Has anyone retired a breeding shed comment horse and done the bloodstock comment? Wonder if they are stars or blue hens?
Don’t think yearlings can get retired
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Post by J.P Dogood »

Ali Sills wrote: 1 year ago Has anyone retired a breeding shed comment horse and done the bloodstock comment? Wonder if they are stars or blue hens?
I have this weird thought in my mind where a colt get the breeding shed comment and gets a career ending injury. Do we start to see stallions again with sub 350k earnings? I believe Canoe in the beginning of the sim was like this and is one of the early super studs that a lot of lines today trace out of
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Kent Saunders wrote: 1 year ago One he missed is the "I can't wait to see this one in the breeding shed" I have that on lesser male horses that are already peak and may never even race let alone go the the breeding shed.
Once thing I'm doing with the unimpressive colts who get the good breeding shed comment is checking to see if they have an older full sister and copying the note to their card and also putting the cross in the broodmare's card as well.

Until we know more, I'm going to hope it's a hint that this is generally a good cross. As a player who is still getting established, any hint (no matter how small) on breeding is helpful. That being said, my more cynical assumption is that this is a clue that they will be formidable (or better) as a broodmare, or whatever the equivalent label would be that we don't get for a stud. We already know those breeding labels have almost nothing to do with the quality of the foals.

I do think all these comments are fun and interesting.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

I'm dying to know what the older horses heart are!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll: